If you need glass / acrylic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr8Greek

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2012
Gilbert,AZ
Im finally back in in town and have been away for almost a month. for those who didnt know I had a death in the family and had to go overseas to take care of everything. I returned over the weekend so I will be getting back to everyone today and tomorrow.

Raven20

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2011
Baltimore
Do you have a pricing sheet?

MTBjake

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2011
Menifee, Ca
Im finally back in in town and have been away for almost a month. for those who didnt know I had a death in the family and had to go overseas to take care of everything. I returned over the weekend so I will be getting back to everyone today and tomorrow.
Sorry to hear about that man. Glad youre back.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Gr8Greek

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2012
Gilbert,AZ
I would have to get that from Baltimore for you. Each city has its own price for me as most are frachised manufacturers.

Thank you all for the support it has been a tough time and I greatly appreciate it :)

Coel03

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2012
United States
Sorry to hear that, hoping things get better for you and yours

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Krytical

Feeder Fish
Apr 17, 2013
Canada
Hey I am from Ottawa, Canada and wondering how much a 96"x48"x2" or 2.5"thick glass or acrylic would cost? I presume glass would be cheaper. Also if you offer float glass. Please let me know. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store