Is there any Champs out there!!

JohnnyRooster

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2008
Ventura
Pittbull@MFK;2959831; said:
The male BN gets to be around 4" and the female around 5" pretty small for a pleco and they are one of the plecos that love to eat brown diatoms and some algae.. The regular brown BN plecos are ok but wow the Albino's are like electric yellow, very cool pleco.. There is also a long fin Albino as well but way expensive mine came from a local breeder..
well I didnt waste any time. I went picked one up today. BN pleco, Asian algea eater, morii, and Protomelas of some sort, he was mixed in with the Red Empress but he's definatly not a Red. Now I got to find a home for the common pleco I have.

JohnnyRooster

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2008
Ventura
dont alway have a camera so i need to take advantage when i got it.
cought him yawning, and the other is of my other male. Colors are just starting to come in. Anyone in the Socal area looking for a champ. Im willing to part with him.

IMG_0776.JPG

IMG_0781.JPG

MalawiTango

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2008
N Virginia
hey guys, picked this joker up at last month's local club meeting for $25 :D

He's showing a little more color now that he's comfortable in the tank. He's a solid 7 inches and eats, well like a CHAMP!!!! Sorry for the crappy pics but he wont stop moving when im close to the tank he thinks im about to feed!

JohnnyRooster

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2008
Ventura
nice champ, his colors will be coming in real quick at that size. about the pics, doesn't it fustrate you to have a fish move right at the last second, and blurs your shot. I have a few guys that I don't even have pics of, luckly my champ is very photogenic. plus I'm always staring with my face planted to the glass, so they don't even react to me anymore. the only time you see them freak out is around feeding time between 6:30-7:30pm

Wimmels

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
Holland
www.wimmels.com
MalawiTango;3071371; said:
hey guys, picked this joker up at last month's local club meeting for $25 :D

He's showing a little more color now that he's comfortable in the tank. He's a solid 7 inches and eats, well like a CHAMP!!!! Sorry for the crappy pics but he wont stop moving when im close to the tank he thinks im about to feed!

I don't know what kind of camera you have. But if you have a more expensive one with which you can fidlle you can try openning or closing the (don't know the english word for sure) Diafragma? So that more light enters the lens. This wil reduce the shutter time resulting in sharper photo's.

If you can't fiddle with those kind of controls try to add more light into your tank. Once a "cheaper" camera senses more light it should reduce the shutter time

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store