It Just Hasn't Been My Week.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
however...I have heard the ladies in AU love American "accents" haha. Kittiee, quick, I need an ENTIRE book of your Australian slang. I'm not flying over and looking for a good time, and ending up with a girl who wants "up the duff'ed" for all my American money! haha
Haha I don't think there is a book of our slang, or at least, I haven't seen one... Maybe I could write one and make a fortune selling it to Americans...

Although I hate to burst your bubble, but most of the women I know would rather British accents over American ones... If you've ever heard a British person say Ebbi (my name) you'd understand why.. :p

Although a lot of bogan women (not the kind you're after, I'm sure) like American accents because "they sound like the TV people" <--- please read that like you're speaking through your nose.. :D

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Haha I don't think there is a book of our slang, or at least, I haven't seen one... Maybe I could write one and make a fortune selling it to Americans...

Although I hate to burst your bubble, but most of the women I know would rather British accents over American ones... If you've ever heard a British person say Ebbi (my name) you'd understand why.. :p

Although a lot of bogan women (not the kind you're after, I'm sure) like American accents because "they sound like the TV people" <--- please read that like you're speaking through your nose.. :D
YOU ALL PRACTICALLY HAVE BRITISH ACCENTS! lol that's not fair.

Reactions: Frank Castle

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
YOU ALL PRACTICALLY HAVE BRITISH ACCENTS! lol that's not fair.
Lol! My hubby was reading this over my shoulder and was all like "he thinks I sound like a Brit???" haha

The Brits sound posher than us.. We're like lazy Brits... Or not so lazy Brits coz we pronounce our t's lol

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Lol! My hubby was reading this over my shoulder and was all like "he thinks I sound like a Brit???" haha

The Brits sound posher than us.. We're like lazy Brits... Or not so lazy Brits coz we pronounce our t's lol
ya I'd take an aussie accent over uk any day of the week...I have brit friends and there are days I hate talking to them lol.

BUT I stand by my statement lol.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania

also...what the hell is a bogan woman?

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
My accent cant be quite pinpointed. I used to have quite an english accent (many years lived there) and now it has subsided somewhat. With my voice being a bit deep and 'rough' as my parents call it it is kinda wierd

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
My accent cant be quite pinpointed. I used to have quite an english accent (many years lived there) and now it has subsided somewhat. With my voice being a bit deep and 'rough' as my parents call it it is kinda wierd
anybody I've ever talked to from south Africa has that britishy...frenchy...weirdness lol. its highly british, but then your slang words make you sound French.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
anybody I've ever talked to from south Africa has that britishy...frenchy...weirdness lol. its highly british, but then your slang words make you sound French.
There is a variety of accents. I just dont have a specific one

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store