Jojo the red tail starting size 2.5 inches and thanks giving the tiger shovel nose

MonsterMinis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2009
Wisconsin
I feel your pain.. and why white? or are the bases coats white final color black ect?

MonsterMinis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2009
Wisconsin
Ah.. lol what about when they fade out and she makes you re-paint it again? lol ;) Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
Sorry for the losses and good luck with the cats!

greenbud

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2009
Belfast maine
www.mudmower.com
WOW has it been so long sense I have been here to see you all.

Life for me and the big cats has been less then grand. The paint seems to have reacted badly to the fiberglass and so the whole tank went toxic. So they live in a temp pond still that is to small.

I have no extra cash time or motivation to fix anything as I am in divorce. The house was gutted of all furniture and so all I have is a armchair and the tanks left. Right now my only motivation is the time I get with my kids and that is 50/50 custody. I came back today to reed this thread and try and regain my motivation and come up with ideas and a fix. Thank you all on MFK!

Just a reminder this thread is for the fish!

Ok so to the topic of tank paint problem. I think its the primer for the pond paint that reacted. That being said the reaction only seems to be on the bottom of the tank. It has made the paint bubble the bubbles then pop and poison the water. Im thinking blow torch and hot scrapper take it all back to fiberglass on the bottom of tank and Maybe prime it with epoxy paint then re aply pond paint....

greenbud

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2009
Belfast maine
www.mudmower.com
Sense the reopening of the forum I have come on here and written and rewritten this post many times and never could get the heart to hit the post reply button.

I spent the last year in a very messy divorce that left me so flat broke that in a 6 room house I was forced to close it all off and live in just the living room. I had to reduce heat in the house to survive and that also left me having to drop the heat in all the tanks to 65 and hope. I lost my pair of 4 line pims. To be honest one died the other died of heart ache it refused to eat and pased 5 days latter. a month after that I lost the smaller of my 2 plecos. My bumble bee catfish tried to eat a danio and that resulted in the lose of both. But the most tragic lose was Thanksgiving. He and Jojo both contracted an infection of some kind that latter a MAJOR dosage of antibiotic saved Jojo but TG was to far gone.

As it sits now the plywood tank is back up and running. I plan to do a review video on the paint and state just how unhappy I was with the amount of water and death of 30+ goldfish it cost me in getting a POND paint to be fish safe.

I also still have speckles my now very large oscar and her tank mate pete the pleco who is pushing 10" easy now.
Ralph the raphiel is fat as ever and will be combining his tank with "7" as the kids call her my severum chiclid
I have one lone Danio left we tried to put some tadpoles in with him but he killed them.

To be honest I am not sure were things will go from here. I have 2 work 2 jobs right now to make ends meet. with Jojo by himself now he should be good for the next year on space. Will post some update pics and maybe a video soon.

Thanks MFK for all the help over the years.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store