Just had a buy/sell transaction? How to leave buyer/seller market feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
CichlidsRool;3513530; said:
i dont know if this is the place but, i like to know "marketplace" should be a safe place to sell-buy and trade with no worries like getting screwed by a another member,if a member takes someones money and dose not complete the sale that is wrong right??? MFK should :banhim:from here, how dose someone get banned here isn't this consecrate stealing ,,,??? six months later he comes back like nothing ever happen.....$240 its a lot of money...this is wrong!!!:irked::irked::irked::irked:

If you are having issues with someone, you need to report it. Its rather difficult for us to do anything when we have no proof or background evidence to go by. If you have evidence please PM it to a mod or global, and we will look into it. Having said that, it is at your own risk to do business here on MFK, as is stated here:

Disclaimer :
MonsterFishKeepers.com and its staff cannot verify the legitimacy of all deals and are not responsible for anything posted in this forum. All transactions are done at your own risk. Failure to comply with the rules and/or requests from staff members could result in the loss of forum/board privileges. We reserve the right to restrict access to anyone without prior notification.
You can leave that member feed back though, which may in turn prevent other members from buying from them in the future. Again, there are rules for that as well:

Marketplace Feedback :
Use the marketplace feedback system to view the feedback history of any user. Simply click the “Marketplace Feedback” hyperlink under their avatar. Please remember that malicious use of feedback feature will result in disciplinary action.

CichlidsRool

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2008
TUJUNGA,CA.SOCAL.
EDIT - This is Gr8KarmaSF, you were told to keep it to PM's if you have an issue. I would suggest you listen to Peanut given that you are going about this the wrong way.

Anymore EDITS will result in an infraction

bobblehead27

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 15, 2010
Tampa Area
CichlidsRool;3513530; said:
i dont know if this is the place but, i like to know "marketplace" should be a safe place to sell-buy and trade with no worries like getting screwed by a another member,if a member takes someones money and dose not complete the sale that is wrong right??? MFK should :banhim:from here, how dose someone get banned here isn't this consecrate stealing ,,,??? six months later he comes back like nothing ever happen.....$240 its a lot of money...this is wrong!!!:irked::irked::irked::irked:
This coming from a guy with his 4 most recent feedbacks being negative saying avoid him at all costs? :ROFL::ROFL:

rays_fish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2011
Hermosa Beach
I bought an item from a member and when I go to leave the feed back and input the URL from his FS thread... it keeps telling me:

There was an error in your deal details!

Ive checked the URL and its solid. Any way to fix this? Would like to get some credit to the seller.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
rays_fish;4929685; said:
I bought an item from a member and when I go to leave the feed back and input the URL from his FS thread... it keeps telling me:

There was an error in your deal details!

Ive checked the URL and its solid. Any way to fix this? Would like to get some credit to the seller.
Did you post in the same thread? That tens to be the issue for me sometimes. I will PM the seller and never post.

Post a link here or send it to me via PM and we'll see if we can figure it out.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Dear Mods,

I have a question regarding Marketplace feedback.......

Say you pay a guy for goods he was selling in the marketplace. He jerks your chain for a month cause he's just "too busy" to ship the stuff you paid for. You're ready to give the heads up to MFK about the lazy seller with some negative feedback. My question - Do you get to leave feedback for every item purchased OR since you bought a bunch of stuff at once is that considered a "single" transaction?

I'm assuming since I often see this guy fill an entire page in the marketplace with twenty some odd INDIVIDUAL listings, I'm assuming I should be able to leave negative feedback for each of the 25 items I purchased (of which half I have NOT even received a month later)

Communication stopped on Monday so I assume the transaction is over.

Thanks in advance........

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Technically, I would say it is a single transaction. But.... based on your description, I am hearing two separate parts to this transaction. I would say at least two separate reviews would be warranted as long as they are reflective of each part.

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
Is the feedback system still existent? I thought it went with the new format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store