just shows how Bass get better with age!

JONNY CICHLA

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2008
England""
Got these Orino this time last year from a aquatic shop" sized 7-10 inch" when I saw them I was going to leave them as not really took my eye" but chat with shop owner who said it was lighting! Also told they was in tap water ( I had R/O water in tank ready)

these are the orinocensis the day after getting them in holding tank! your thorts on these at this size?

Are all bass slow to get the better colour? or just orinocensis that take more time!

bOOsteN aUdI

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
East Coast
Nice transformation. From my experience all cichla get nicer with age

JONNY CICHLA

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2008
England""
Nice transformation. From my experience all cichla get nicer with age
Thanks bud" does food and water pay a bigger role in cichla"s colour transformation! or is it more the cichla"s family genes! ie" can you still get a really colourful bass from bad stock if feed well and have good water!

bOOsteN aUdI

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
East Coast
Thanks bud" does food and water pay a bigger role in cichla"s colour transformation! or is it more the cichla"s family genes! ie" can you still get a really colourful bass from bad stock if feed well and have good water!
All of the above. Your fish need good genes and then comes quality food and water quality. I've seen some big bass that just never look good and the rest of the hobbiest fish look great. Usually they are farmie monos.

Reactions: JONNY CICHLA
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store