Welcome to MonsterFishKeepers.com

The members of this forum have come together to share our knowledge and experiences of fish keeping. We want to answer your questions, offer advice and fill the galleries with pictures of the fish we have all grown to love.

We are a unique community of Fish Keepers who seriously take our hobby to extremes and the NEXT level. The majority of our fish collections include RARE & EXOTIC Species of all sizes, BIG FISH with BIG APPETITES and BIG TANKS. It's not easy for most people or other "regular" fish keepers to understand why we maintain this type of collection and spare no expense on this fascinating hobby.

Hopefully, through this site and discussion forums we can encourage the next generation of Monster Fish Keepers to have the same passion and love we have for the hobby and our Monster Fish .

As one of the founding members, I personally invite you to register and join us today. Currently you are viewing this site as our guest which only gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and photo galleries.

Registration is FREE and very easy! When you register, you'll have instant access to....

• • Post and participate in discussions about your passion for fish keeping
  • • Have your own Photo Gallery and the ability to upload your images
  • • View and comment on the gallery
  • • Participate in MFK contests, promotions, and discounts
  • • Use of private messaging to communicate with other community members

• We're constantly striving to improve our community to help make your Monster Fish Keeping hobby fulfilling and interesting. Comments are welcome.

WE ARE MONSTER FISH KEEPERS!

-MFK STAFF

1. Please double check and update your email --> http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/index.php?account/contact-details

large Aquariums for Sale

Discussion in 'General Aquaria Discussion' started by PMK, Dec 21, 2006.

1. PMK

PMK MFK Members

Mar 25, 2014
      I was wondering if there is a sticky for Aquarium builders/company's like glasscages tencore truvu etc etc. I mean this is MONSTERFISHKEEPERS we should be able to use this site as a reference tool for equipment purchasing. Especially large tanks since most fish here need huge tanks. If there is I am sorry the just point me in the right direction

2. CHOMPERS

CHOMPERS MFK Members

May 12, 2014
      There is a full section call the Classifieds. Just scroll down towards the bottom of the main page.

3. Oddball

Oddball Paleoaquarist
      Staff Member

Today at 2:19 PM
      There was a time when the boards promulgated lists of aquarium manufacturers for member's references. However, after several incidents of theft and shoddy construction by several manufacturers against site members, these lists were stopped. There's no way for the board to be able to recommend any manufacturers with 100% guarantees. Now, the boards simply warn members if any problem is reported regarding aquarium manufacturing companies.
      As with any other major purchase, it's always wise to do some research on the company you're intending to do business with. Check with the BBB, the business' local police/newspaper fraud desk, and (if possible) previous customers before plunking down your hard-earned money to strangers.

4. PMK

PMK MFK Members

Mar 25, 2014

That makes sense. I didnt think that this website would be recommending them just letting you know who they are and how to contact them. If you were to buy anything for them its between you and the vendor.