let's see some platinum fish

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
are you serious!? if you can fund one of those Asian aro breeding nets I'd get that, or just use the 6ft x6ft dip nets. make sure you get one for me as well :))
It's in only 3ft of water right now... taking a kayak or small canoe out on a clear water day might do the trick.
I'd drain that whole thing for a fish like that lol
there are hundreds of gars in that small lake... draining might not work well as there is also alot of plants and the gar may get stuck somewhere.

use castnet
castnets work best when you are able to sight fish.. most days you cant see it. :)

Last edited:

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
It's in only 3ft of water right now... taking a kayak or small canoe out on a clear water day might do the trick.

there are hundreds of gars in that small lake... draining might not work well as there is also alot of plants and the gar may get stuck somewhere.

castnets work best when you are able to sight fish.. most days you cant see it. :)
This a private lake? a pond? is it at your house? I don't want to know the exact location of this fish I'm just curious if it's a a natural body of water and this fish would be wild caught

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada

use one of those arowana breeder nets or just go to the docks by the ocean and buy or borrow one of theirs. is there only the one golden in this body of water?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store