Lets Show Off those Polypterus!

MarcN.

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2016
Its not mine, its one of the members here, but he feeds it anchovies and fillet tilapia. I was trying to buy it of him but he said its him favorite:D
We're the same plus those hikari sinking pellets. The new one I have has an expensive taste though. The other day he ate the baby albino Oscar, now coming home from work I am missing 1 BGK

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
We're the same plus those hikari sinking pellets. The new one I have has an expensive taste though. The other day he ate the baby albino Oscar, now coming home from work I am missing 1 BGK
Its gonna grow faster from all that nutrients its getting from live food, watch out might target your other endli.

MarcN.

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2016
That
Its gonna grow faster from all that nutrients its getting from live food, watch out might target your other endli.
i am worried about. Imma have to get a new 75G tomorrow and leave the big one in the 100G till the small one catches up. Also planning on getting a Nile or an Ornate if I can findone WC preferred.

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
That
i am worried about. Imma have to get a new 75G tomorrow and leave the big one in the 100G till the small one catches up. Also planning on getting a Nile or an Ornate if I can findone WC preferred.
Have you tried online purchase? I only seen a wc ornate once from a member here, but i dont know if wc are being sold around here, try rehobothaquatics.com. Toyin might hve some wc ornate.

MarcN.

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2016
Have you tried online purchase? I only seen a wc ornate once from a member here, but i dont know if wc are being sold around here, try rehobothaquatics.com. Toyin might hve some wc ornate.
I am generally new here and been crawling my way round in between work and my free time. Been hanging round the market place all afternoon but haven't spotted one yet, perhaps tomorrow will be a lucky day

I had been uneasy really with the small endli and attached a glass divider for bow til i got the new tank and cycled it. Better than be sorry.

Reactions: Polyaddict86
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store