long nose gar ?

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Your source is an mfk member? "suspected to be a Gator X Longnosed". That does not verify it was, it's simply speculated to be. My source is a published book by Erin Holm and Mary E. Burridge curators, ichthyology in the royal Ontario museum as well as Nicholas E. Mandrak a research scientist with fisheries and oceans Canada. Published world record long nose gar is the size I posted. I will go by the (Fairly credible source) over an mfk members comment

pharmaecopia

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Your source is an mfk member? "suspected to be a Gator X Longnosed". That does not verify it was, it's simply speculated to be. My source is a published book by Erin Holm and Mary E. Burridge curators, ichthyology in the royal Ontario museum as well as Nicholas E. Mandrak a research scientist with fisheries and oceans Canada. Published world record long nose gar is the size I posted. I will go by the (Fairly credible source) over an mfk members comment
I'm assuming you haven't read much of the older discussions on this board and prior boards. This particular member is very much involved in the scientific community.

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
I'm assuming you haven't read much of the older discussions on this board and prior boards. This particular member is very much involved in the scientific community.
I read enough to know that what a person speculates doesn't mean is the facts of a situation. Maybe I should find more info on polypterus, know about his research, his PhD, his articles, his published work before I say something

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store