Looking to find a male Boesemani

Exotic Aquatics LLC

Piranha
Community Vendor
MFK Member
i agree with calgaryflames. boesemani are amazing i have been looking for some for awhile now and cant find any.

if frank got bought out like that then i feel it was sold to the asian market. i assume this because the asian market has a huge demand for rare and unique fish and are willing to pay top $. therefore them paying so much to own all the top ray to breed all the best together and comeup with something entirely different, that looks even better to the eye.

im also told they are not collecting these rays anymore as well or for some other reason that im not aware. my buddy said their are only two people who ever got a shipment of them and it was some bit of time ago. i believe canada and england. and shortly after poof all gone lol cant find em anywhere. this is why i say the asian market has most of these awesome rays for breeding projects.

thanks and enjoy

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
They have been collected again and are available for sale to whom wants to pay the ridiculous price for them.

Reactions: SHARK13

CANAMONSTER

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2012
Barrie
These things are bloody gorgeous!! Are they like flowers in terms of feeding and Breeding?

Screenshot_20160124-185135.png

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store