Male BD been stung

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Totally get what you 2 guys are saying I'm pretty much 50:50 myself and still don't really know what to think.
One minute I look and I think **** he done for and the next I think he looks 90% better than he did at the start of the week.
But I tell you what, I am not giving up on him now! He gone through so much this week that I feel he deserves credit for that and I'm gonna stand by him to the end no matter what it takes.
Yes mate never give up I never do
For me it's always been a case of I like to think they are getting better

The lifting up of the disk edges in your last video is what I would be worried about now as that's normally a good sign

Stranger things have happened and he could still pull around

Keep going at what you are doing

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
Totally get what you 2 guys are saying I'm pretty much 50:50 myself and still don't really know what to think.
One minute I look and I think **** he done for and the next I think he looks 90% better than he did at the start of the week.
But I tell you what, I am not giving up on him now! He gone through so much this week that I feel he deserves credit for that and I'm gonna stand by him to the end no matter what it takes.
And your doing exactly that Jim, no way could you desert him now, my goodness he is fighting.
Hope the fact your a little later with your update this morning doesn't spell bad news, hows he looking?

jim barry

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
U.K
And your doing exactly that Jim, no way could you desert him now, my goodness he is fighting.
Hope the fact your a little later with your update this morning doesn't spell bad news, hows he looking?
No change guys will keep you posted over the weekend

jim barry

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
U.K
No change guys will keep you posted over the weekend
So body wise he looks the most comfortable he's done in the last 5 days. But parts of his outer disc have started to look damaged and skin missing. Not sure if this is a mix of being stuck in one spot for a few days and the venom or what?
His tip of tail was white but this has now gone and the whiteness is not carrying on down his tail

image.jpg

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
His eyes look very bright Jim, the spasms seem to be subsiding too, lets hope he can carry on and go all the way.

Reactions: Toohard

Toohard

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2014
Where ever
Good luck jim barry jim barry looks like your doing good by him. He will pull around for ya.

jim barry

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
U.K
RIP little man. He passed away during the night , peacefully I hope. Had a puncture wound to his belly upon examination this morning.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store