Mar 5, 2007
uk
its 1 for me love planted

coltsr2

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2009
Cheshire, UK.
3........number 2 is the worst tank i have ever seen in my life!...whats it supposed to be..modern art?...minimalism?..art deco ?....its quite dire!..sorry but whoever even entered it into a photo comp needs glasses!!

i do like 7....but is this a fishtank comp or just any tank comp?...i like the use of branches and the natural effect.. what is it?..a turtle tank or something?

Rebel Souljah

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2008
Oahu Grown!
coltsr2;3136707; said:
3........number 2 is the worst tank i have ever seen in my life!...whats it supposed to be..modern art?...minimalism?..art deco ?....its quite dire!..sorry but whoever even entered it into a photo comp needs glasses!!

i do like 7....but is this a fishtank comp or just any tank comp?...i like the use of branches and the natural effect.. what is it?..a turtle tank or something?
I am glad to own the "worst tank you have ever seen" but its funny that you have such a big mouth when I don't see your tank on here...lol:screwy: but to each his own...but main focus is my stingray and decided to take a step up from bb and went with a tile with some tribal design, my fish stock in that tank is probably worth more then your whole setup bro...but until you place a photo of your tank I would love for you to shove your foot in your mouth, place a vote and move on...thank you!!! :D

aaaaaaaaa.jpg

shelbyzman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
USA
I actually like how tank 2 is setup. It's pretty creative!
Everybody has different ideas of what looks good.....I don't see the need to put down someones tank setup just because it's not necessarily what I would do with my tank.

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
ttt

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com