Mini-Bull Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharkBait81

Feeder Fish
Feb 25, 2008
nc
I do keep sharks on a personal side.. I dont have much right now.. WE had very strong wind last week which took out most of my systems... I have pics of my setups and the aftermath of last week..

SharkBait81

Feeder Fish
Feb 25, 2008
nc
my systems consist of a 26ft pool, 18ft pool, 2 12ft pools. 4 6ft pound tubs 4 8ft round tubs.. and a 400gallon acrylic display tank.. and several cubical's

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Is that you, John McChesney? Bad mouthing your competition no less??? LOL
I you would have actually read the thread, you would already have known prior to joining and posting that he is not John McChesney.

I like your discussions of a seasoned and respected field researcher and collectors statements taken out of context! That is rich. You are a legend in your own mind and apparently in a forum. How many famous shark researchers in the REAL WORLD ask you your opinion on shark handling techniques or practical shark physiology? Hmmm? None. How many times have you sat and talked to guys like the head of the Natal Shark board discussing transport of 10 foot plus sharks? None. But yet you find the time to present Strawman fallacies against experienced big shark handlers. What a joke. I should have gotten on here a long time ago and pointed out your sophomoric nonesense as the bovine scatology and slander that it is.
It's obvious that you have no idea who people are and who they talk to in regards to keeping sharks. Zoo diver is well respected around here and in many of the "big name" circles you seem to want to throw out there. Not knowing this, you show what you do know. I'm sure you've had a conversation with some people, about some things related to sharks, at that one place, at one time or another. So have we all. Throwing names around gets you no where in a conversation.

I suggest you change your tone a bit and eliminate the attacks or your visit here will be short lived. You are more than welcome to defend any and all claims, but it needs to happen with some self control inserted.

Reactions: Thekid and L8braker
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store