MMA News and Notes

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Lol,lets hope they don't get into any verbal back and forths and get Eddie started....I wonder how that match came about?

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Meh, don't cry about internet trolling and I got nothing to say. Waaaa waaaaaa he said he was gonna beat me on the interweb waaaaa waaaaa

Anyways, now gust is a match I'll watch. Way better then watching 2 dudes with strong wrestling backgrounds

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Haha...I was surprised at how well Gus did against Bones but then was destroyed by Rumble Johnson.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
in this day and age, everyone is talking smack thru the internets. I don't get why eddie is whining about this instant

a lot of people are upset that gus got the shot

he lost to the champ and lost by tko in a title eliminator. bader should've gotten the shot or at least fought gus to solidify who deserved it

but it was a business move, no one knows who bader is and the few that know him don't care. gus vs dc is the bigger draw

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Youre trollin or just not getting what I'm saying at all. I didn't say a word about someone saying something on the Internet. I did say something about DC crying over it though

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
but there are tons of people doing what bader is doing and what dc is doing

you see it in interviews all the time. when they get the chance in an interview they jump on it

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Yeah......I'll call them a thin skin cry baby too if they're whining about what someone said on the interweb on the biggest night of their career too. It's some little girl thing to do.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
idk, I guess I can understand what you're saying

It doesn't bother me, the cool thing about mma is, whatever goes down, you get to settle it in the cage

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store