MMA News and Notes

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I'm not sure if ronda is the highest paid fighter

depends what you mean by that. you mean only her ufc contract salary? or do you include income from sponsors, her book and movies also?

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I'm not sure if ronda is the highest paid fighter

depends what you mean by that. you mean only her ufc contract salary? or do you include income from sponsors, her book and movies also?
Since you're angling at something, just tell me who's making more.

Ps, i consider sponsors dough with all other athletes so not sure why I wouldn't with them either

Last edited:

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Since you're angling at something, just tell me who's making more.

Ps, i consider sponsors dough with all other athletes so not sure why I wouldn't with them either
I just wanted clarification that's all

It's just that I don't think the ufc pay their fighters good enough. if it wasn't for sponsors, most fighters would make below the poverty line

and I was serious when I said that I wasn't sure if she's the highest paid fighter. i don't know the details of the top earners from their own sponsors or in the ufc. it'd be easier to find out if you meant only her ufc salary. if you include sponsors and movies then she probably is

the burger king, reebok, boost mobile and monster deals she has, has to be huge for her financially

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Burger King?........so we might yet see Rohnda posing with one of those disgusting looking black burgers?

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
sorry, not bk

it's carl's jr's

her commercial was some breakfast burger/sandwich and I've read that after it aired the particular sandwich sale spiked and continues to do well

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
sorry, not bk

it's carl's jr's

her commercial was some breakfast burger/sandwich and I've read that after it aired the particular sandwich sale spiked and continues to do well
I've seen it. It's the same as the paris Hilton commercial from what feels like forever ago. Hot chick eating a burger. paris was washing a car while doin it though lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store