MMA News and Notes

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
I like Rousey, but she needed this wake-up call if she wants to get better. I should have bet on the fight. Sucks for her that she can't retire undefeated after beating Holm and Cyborg, but if she trains well enough, she might be able to beat Holly.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I am suspect if she has the speed and tools to beat a boxer, hard to get a arm bar while sleeping.

Reactions: pwmin

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Luke Rockhold destroyed Chris Weidmann...... Connor McGregor took out Jose Aldo with a one punch ko just seconds into their match.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
I sort of wished I hadn't stayed up for that one krich 5am for 13 seconds lol thought Aldo looked very confused as to what had happened to him and his belt , I should have just watched it in the morning when I woke up to take the dog out :D

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I sort of wished I hadn't stayed up for that one krich 5am for 13 seconds lol thought Aldo looked very confused as to what had happened to him and his belt , I should have just watched it in the morning when I woke up to take the dog out :D
I know what you mean....reminds me of a lot of Mike Tyson's fights years ago.
They seem to be trying to make a big deal out of Aldo's post fight comments which I dont get since a fighter's emotions are all over the place win or lose.
I was hoping for Aldo to get the win and am glad that Rockhold won.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Aldo wants a rematch he said he didn't think it was much of a fight , McGregor just wanted it more from the off imo.
It was like watching a tyson fight back in the day , months of hype , massive build up , stay up all night to watch the fight of the century, one punch later everyone's going home lol

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
The college house I live at all pitched in for the fight and were a little shocked to have burned 10 dollars each in just few seconds.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Aldo wants a rematch he said he didn't think it was much of a fight , McGregor just wanted it more from the off imo.
It was like watching a tyson fight back in the day , months of hype , massive build up , stay up all night to watch the fight of the century, one punch later everyone's going home lol
Translators are now saying they botched the translation and he never said it wasn't a fight. They're not giving him a rematch but they gave Rhonda one. Dafuq

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
It's a bit unfair if they don't let him have a rematch although it was totally one sided and didn't really warrant one , I reckon McGregor would smash Aldo up again if they had a rematch Eddie don't you ?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store