Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Kanye is in da house.

slippery slimecoat

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2012
New York
Not sure what I think of that decision. Will have to watch it again more closely again in the morning. Was one hell of a war though! Whole card was good.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
UFC 202 going down tonight. Looking forward to Diaz vs McGregor even though it's pretty much an irrelevant fight lol.
in terms of rankings it's not relevant but in general and it's impact on mma as a whole it was very relevant

i scored it rounds 1,2 and 4 for mcgregor but it was a close fight

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
in other news, chael sonnen's pregnant wife became infected with listeria. the baby then got infected and was born 10 weeks premature and passed away

last i heard his wife is still ill

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Damn,so Mcgreggar won.Diaz seems to feel otherwise.I sure wish it was his hand that was raised in victory,eitherway I can't wait to see it.....in other news,Brock Lesnar has answered Connor's trash talking but strangely enough he hasn't responded to all that Mark Hunt has said about him.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
It was close. My brother thought Diaz won.

I like it that Conor won. Anyone that brings that kind of attention to mma is someone I root for success. Same with ronda. I hope she comes back and dominates once again

slippery slimecoat

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2012
New York
in terms of rankings it's not relevant but in general and it's impact on mma as a whole it was very relevant
That's a fair point. Considering the pay for both, certainly shows the impact the fight had.

I just watched the fight again. I had rounds 1 and 4 definitely for McGregor. Rounds 3 and 5 for Diaz. I felt Diaz may have done enough in the second half of round 2 to have taken that round. Either way, it was an epic battle.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store