Hi everyone. I don't mean that the mealworms have mold on them. Mealworms are the only live food that I feed to my fish. I always gut-load them with some spinach and carrots. I went away on business for 2 days and when I came back, the oatmeal that I keep them in was moldy because the area around the tank was a little humid. The mealworms were still alive so I'm wondering if it's still safe to feed my fish or would there be a problem because of the mold? Mealworms are cheap so I have no problem getting rid of them if they might make my fish sick. Thanks, Ed.