Mom forced to watched son get paddled at School

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
W Warborg does this j/o worker at the school still have the job ? Wtf man my kids are young but i dont look forward to dealing with crap like this.... revenge on a kid ? F'ing punk worker needs a slap in the mouth.

Agreed if anyone is putting there hands on a child other than self defense it better be mom/dad. I wouldnt even allowy inlaws to do something like that.

See i gott smacked around pretty damn good when i was a kid and it really didnt do anything. Havent had to lay a hand on my kids yet and hope i dont have to. Im not against it but the situation has to call for it

Reactions: Frank Castle

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
W Warborg does this j/o worker at the school still have the job ? Wtf man my kids are young but i dont look forward to dealing with crap like this.... revenge on a kid ? F'ing punk worker needs a slap in the mouth.
Never found out who it was. The office didn't know at the time either. Not sure if they ever found out.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Rather then start a new thread I'm going to hijack this one(my thread), sort of(it's related).

I came across this article that says spanking is the same as physical abuse. It also says those that were spanked had negative outcomes.

Let's see, I was spanked. I respect my parent and grandparents. I never back talk them. I'm polite...I say thank you...I try to hold doors open for people...I don't cut people off while driving. I know right from wrong.

The parents of one of my daughter's friend doesn't spank her. She is only 8 year old but is so dis-respectful to her parents and grandparents. She has told them she will do whatever she wants to. She has refused to give my wife's computer back to her in our own home(I put a stop to that).

My daughter is not a saint(yet) but she acts much better.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/heres-getting-spanked-kid-did-170100836.html

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Just to give you a different point of view.
I was never hit as a child and I never gave me mom or her ex husband a hard time. I never got in trouble as a kid or even now as an adult.

My half brother was hit as a child (by his dad) and he's pretty physically aggressive and confrontational at times. Plenty of fist fights before high school haha. Now as an adult, he's a real a** sometimes. Always trying to make trouble out of nothing. He has no issue cussing up a storm around my out mom.
His sister, who was also hit as a child, barely graduated high school and recently checked out of rehab.

I'm not a fan of hitting your kids. I saw my brother and his sister get it from time to time and I don't like it.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I'm not a fan of hitting your kids. I saw my brother and his sister get it from time to time and I don't like it.
Honestly, that's supposed to be the mindset(no one enjoys spanking or being spanked) so everyone behaves.

I remember the first couple times that I did spank my daughter, afterwards when I was alone...I cried. I don't do that anymore but I still feel bad.

Reactions: jaws7777

millerkid519

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2015
stratford ontario canada
Honestly, that's supposed to be the mindset(no one enjoys spanking or being spanked) so everyone behaves.
But she learned there are consequences for your actions.
My girlfriend was told that her 4 year old at the time threw a temper tantrum she was not legally aloud to pick her up and take her to her room to have a time out. You are suposed to try to reason with them.. Ya can you imagine trying to reason with a 4 year old... also here in ontario you are aloud to spank your child as long as they know why they are being spanked and you are not doing it of anger

I remember the first couple times that I did spank my daughter, afterwards when I was alone...I cried. I don't do that anymore but I still feel bad.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
I think the best thing my parents did for me was to smack me around. I learned to fallow rules, respect authority, and learned to not be compulsive. I always knew there'd be a consequence to my actions weather I talked back to my mom or if I said something that shouldn't have been said within earshot of my parents. I've learned my morals from my dad the sme way he learned his from his dad and so on. I don't think I'd be the man I am today without being raised the way I was. However if you look in one of my classes and see what goes on you have to wonder what zoo the monkeys I go to school with were raised in.

Reactions: jaws7777

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I got smacked around and think i turned out ok...infact i think the problem is kids today get away with murder. I dont spank my kids but they are only 3 and 5. Now my son is basically a good kid. Im able to talk to him about most problems.

Funny thing i'd rather get slapped around than punished when i was a kid. I dont think the spanking did much for me in terms of fearingy dad because it was his only form of discipline he didnt talk much.

My take is..... if it calls for it i would do it but not out of anger. It would have to be my nuke/last resort

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico

And understand the reasoning behind the spanking. I guess some kids need it and some don't. I didn't have my brother as an example until I was maybe 10 or so. At least from what I can remember.
I don't think that spanking ruins lives. Not by any means. Abuse on the other hand...
But I never had a hand laid on me and I turned out alright... I guess.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store