Mr Bu, a rare fish collector of China

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Holy hell!!! That is an amazing collection! What I'd give to spend a few days admiring that in person... Just, wow...

Reactions: Frank Castle

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Absolutely incredible collection. IDK which I like more: the barca/altum combo or those giant AUL. Thank you for posting.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
3 things:
1.) That is the most INSANE fish collection I have seen in my life.

I think you can, because his English not bad
Me too, not into platinum fish but some really beautiful
This one might be the most beautiful snakehead in many keepers
thanks a lot, but I think the title use rarity fish collector from China maybe better
Very gold that you can like this
Yeap, I think there are more pictures will post later
^^^^^^^ 2.) You can multi-quote by pressing the "REPLY" button on each post before clicking "Post Reply" - all the quotes get stored down at the bottom of the page for whenever you are ready, then you can just address everyone at once like this :) Good for numerous responses to several people.....much easier for you.

3.) Are you Mr. Bu's translator or whatnot? I was just wondering why he did not make the thread and posts, but you said he speaks English? I'm not having a hard time understanding you guys, your English seems fine to me. How many of US do you think speak Chinese? LOL!

Leon Wang

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2015
GanSu,China
Absolutely incredible collection. IDK which I like more: the barca/altum combo or those giant AUL. Thank you for posting.
Thanks .
3 things:
1.) That is the most INSANE fish collection I have seen in my life.

^^^^^^^ 2.) You can multi-quote by pressing the "REPLY" button on each post before clicking "Post Reply" - all the quotes get stored down at the bottom of the page for whenever you are ready, then you can just address everyone at once like this :) Good for numerous responses to several people.....much easier for you.

3.) Are you Mr. Bu's translator or whatnot? I was just wondering why he did not make the thread and posts, but you said he speaks English? I'm not having a hard time understanding you guys, your English seems fine to me. How many of US do you think speak Chinese? LOL!
Haha, learned it, much easier, Mr.Bu is my friend, I remembered he did English in university but he said he almost forget:( When talk about chinese I think is hard to learn but is interesting

Reactions: Frank Castle
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store