My 300g CustomAquariums.com tank

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Yeah they all were in a 75g, but only for a couple days till I got the 210g moved and refilled. They were not happy but they had to be there for the transition. You dont have the stock or size fish I had to put in the tank so you should be fine.

Reactions: jaws7777

Yoimbrian

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2013
Twin cities
Yeah they all were in a 75g, but only for a couple days till I got the 210g moved and refilled. They were not happy but they had to be there for the transition. You dont have the stock or size fish I had to put in the tank so you should be fine.
l'm not a fan of companles that pay people to revlew thelr products.

l trust you, sort of, though they also are paylng you lndlrectly wlth thelr promo.

Reactions: monkeybike

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
l'm not a fan of companles that pay people to revlew thelr products.

l trust you, sort of, though they also are paylng you lndlrectly wlth thelr promo.
I am on multiple forums and had started build threads BEFORE they offered anything. The fact that this came while I am getting the tank set up is just a perk. And what they are paying is pretty insignificant for the amount of work required. This is me as a hobbyist sharing my thoughts on a product I liked. If I was trying to 'make something' off this, I would be going broke, lol. Look up what is required and the limits they have and you will see what I mean.

DN328

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2014
Fish Tank
Been down with a cold and have not done much well except fill the tank up

Side view. Very clear! Happy I went with the low iron glass!

Heaters are calibrating at 75 deg. will need to adjust them up a bit. Will put some sand in tomorrow.
Where is the dedication, man? Suck it up and get going, J/K of course. Looking good!

Reactions: DMD123

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Where is the dedication, man? Suck it up and get going, J/K of course. Looking good!
lol, thanks. Been fighting off a cold. After 12 days I finally went to the doctor and antibiotics and a steroid inhaler later Im just starting to feel like I have any energy.

A little update for you. I have been having issues getting temp up with the original heaters I bought. I had started with two 300w fluval e series heaters. Despite turning them way up, I could not get temps to rise. Replace those with two SERA 250w and temps are at 78.

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
lol, thanks. Been fighting off a cold. After 12 days I finally went to the doctor and antibiotics and a steroid inhaler later Im just starting to feel like I have any energy.

A little update for you. I have been having issues getting temp up with the original heaters I bought. I had started with two 300w fluval e series heaters. Despite turning them way up, I could not get temps to rise. Replace those with two SERA 250w and temps are at 78.
I don't think you'll be investing in fluval e anymore.

Red_Man

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2010
Indiana
Great looking tank! Great work so far!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store