My Aqua Bats!

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
Quality in abundance!! what can I say !

That aquarium with more than just a few fish in looks incredible, you must have one hell of a sump to sustain such a stocking level. The fish all look in amazing condition Vincent it has to be said, your obviously doing something....very right!....love all the disc Characins, I'm a huge fan of them too.

As I have said before your collection inspires so many people, your obviously slightly better off financially lol! than pretty much everyone on this forum yet you don't boast about it, you have a genuine interest in Stingrays and fish in general regardless of cost/ value and we appreciate you allowing us to enjoy them also. This is so refreshing to see, I hate it when I'm selling pups and the first thing people ask is how long before they breed! I got into rays many years ago because for me they are just incredible fish, having kept thousands of odd balls I have to say they have no equal, nothing has given me more joy than keeping these flatfish. When I started with my first ray some 30 plus years ago I never in my wildest dreams thought one day I might breed these majestic creatures.
So my message to everyone out there is only keep them if you genuinely love them, doesn't matter if it a reticulata or a AAAAAAAA grade BD, one day when they are old enough they will breed for you and when this happens the feeling of satisfaction is overwhelming.
Keep them for what they are not what they are worth.....I'm sure you will all agree they are worth much more than that.

Keep those post coming Vincent your a very lucky and no doubt hard working guy but most of all a nice guy and a true hobbyist !

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
Quality in abundance!! what can I say !

That aquarium with more than just a few fish in looks incredible, you must have one hell of a sump to sustain such a stocking level. The fish all look in amazing condition Vincent it has to be said, your obviously doing something....very right!....love all the disc Characins, I'm a huge fan of them too.

As I have said before your collection inspires so many people, your obviously slightly better off financially lol! than pretty much everyone on this forum yet you don't boast about it, you have a genuine interest in Stingrays and fish in general regardless of cost/ value and we appreciate you allowing us to enjoy them also. This is so refreshing to see, I hate it when I'm selling pups and the first thing people ask is how long before they breed! I got into rays many years ago because for me they are just incredible fish, having kept thousands of odd balls I have to say they have no equal, nothing has given me more joy than keeping these flatfish. When I started with my first ray some 30 plus years ago I never in my wildest dreams thought one day I might breed these majestic creatures.
So my message to everyone out there is only keep them if you genuinely love them, doesn't matter if it a reticulata or a AAAAAAAA grade BD, one day when they are old enough they will breed for you and when this happens the feeling of satisfaction is overwhelming.
Keep them for what they are not what they are worth.....I'm sure you will all agree they are worth much more than that.

Keep those post coming Vincent your a very lucky and no doubt hard working guy but most of all a nice guy and a true hobbyist !
I am speechless Richard.... Thank you for these incredible words! I have been following your posts for years! You sir are a true hobbyist :)

Reactions: CANAMONSTER

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Been a while since I checked out your thread Vincent. Amazing stock and even better pups. You definitely have the Midas touch.
Congrats!

Reactions: vincentwugwg

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
So.. I decided to do a test fill.. and I couldn't resist putting in a few pancakes just for the heck of it. Had to put together a quick bio filter to keep the pancakes alive. I will have the 19 ft tank filled 70% within a few days. The final location for this tank will be right next to the 3000 gallon tank. That way I will have almost 40ft of viewing pleasure :)

Reactions: Iamfish and SHARK13
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store