My Catfish Collection :)

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
I am stumped, what's a B. V cat? B. vaillantii in there too? If yes, then it agrees with my experience, my vaillantii is a jerk, never a mark on him but on all his Brachie tank mates..

As far as I could see the only other cat in the video is the RTCxparoon.
yes.. there is a 10-11 inch Vaillantii in there as well. I will get a video of him in a day or two :)

Reactions: M@T!@$

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
I've been offered both cats... was wondering if I should pull the trigger
sorry for the late response Vince...my notifications arent working on my phone nor is most of the site lol :/ ... TSN looks pretty normal to me... the rtcxtsn platinum is fairly hard to come by. only seen a handful. Dont see whats special about that tsn tho. its color is most likely from being in the light colored tank/bare bottom glass. id jump on the hybrid and pass on the tsn

Reactions: vincentwugwg

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
sorry for the late response Vince...my notifications arent working on my phone nor is most of the site lol :/ ... TSN looks pretty normal to me... the rtcxtsn platinum is fairly hard to come by. only seen a handful. Dont see whats special about that tsn tho. its color is most likely from being in the light colored tank/bare bottom glass. id jump on the hybrid and pass on the tsn
+1 tsn looks like a normal light colored tan one.

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Agree with Wed. I don't think this TSN has any mutation in the coloration genes.

Leucistic hybrid I've never seen. That's a first for me. Mind though that I am not thrilled with color morphs. I prefer natural. What I'm saying I don't pay as much attention to them as you and Wed do. FWIW.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store