My first ray! Impulse buy... Can ya blame me?

Crispy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2009
Ontario Canada
good to see this thread getting better. have you returned to the LFS since you've had the ray? maybe you can educate em a bit so they can keep theirs alive aswell.

fook

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2010
us
Interesting thread. I'm in Iowa too and not very far from you. I won't ask you to post the name of the lfs but if you could just tell me what city and side of the city...I'll know which place it is from that. I have a feeling I know where you bought this ray and I must say...I've been going there for years and I've notice an uptick in the sketchiness level lately. Not so much with me but just what I hear being said in the store. Mostly they just joke around with me because they know I won't usually fall for the usual lfs crap. And I call them out too when I see something I don't agree with but I also spend a lot of money there so they don't react unkindly...plus they know damn well that I'm right.

fook

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2010
us
Is Mr. Allgood gone? Darnit...I really want to know which store this was. The guy lives almost shouting distance from me by Iowa standards.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store