My flower horn started loosing colour and going dull

Help me my fh is loosing colour and had started beciming black also had black spot and eye has cup

• Total voters

I M K

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2015
Last to pictures of the day i got it midle 3 pictures of the day he was sick and i posted the image to you its same and first 3 and the last one is of right now plzz tell me about what to aboit colr plzz help

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
you still haven't posted your water parameters or anything. You won't be getting much help with those.

I M K

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2015
My tank size is 22x7x15 my tank is 95% filled with water its about 10galon i have one air filter and one dust cleaner filter i have an led light blue colr which water proof and it is under tank i have 200w heater which is on at 28 to 30℃

I M K

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2015
And other things like ph and other syuff how could i can test it help me i dont have any kind of kit which is required for testing like that color paper which deep in water and 3drops of ph and the test tube i dont have that stuf so how can i say my water perameters do u have any other way to do

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Take a sample to LFS get them to test it if you have no testing kit yourself , without water p's its really hard to help from just pictures

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
Please upsize your tank asap, or re-home the fish if you can't; 10 gallons wouldn't even serve as a hospital tank for a flowerhorn

Reactions: Ihsnshaik

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
Please upsize your tank asap, or re-home the fish if you can't; 10 gallons wouldn't even serve as a hospital tank for a flowerhorn
I hope that's not your primary tank because that's awful. Please before you check water or anything get a 55 gallon tank minimum and cycle it.
You might be new to fish keeping so I'll cut you some slack but find it a good home or upgrade.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store