My polys

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
The one thing I do like about teugelsi is that the color stands out and they dont look like the rest of the poly I have. But I really hate the captive born traits on mine. Little pot bellied teug.

Cant wait to see the new fish...

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
The one thing I do like about teugelsi is that the color stands out and they dont look like the rest of the poly I have. But I really hate the captive born traits on mine. Little pot bellied teug.

Cant wait to see the new fish...
What new fish?? You getting some??
For me teug looks almost the same as ornate, the only thing i dont like about the teug is that i dont it gets fat like a ornate, it looks like a gold dust that no matter how long it gets it stays slim.

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
I like the ansorgii, Congi looking thick, Nigerian lap showing some nice patterns and color as well, they all look good

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
I like the ansorgii, Congi looking thick, Nigerian lap showing some nice patterns and color as well, they all look good
Thanks bro, they do eat alot, the ansorgii and congi is my favorite in my collection, dabola endli is nice to but not really out going like my congi and ansorgii.

Reactions: moe214

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Interesting... my asorgii is also pretty outgoing.
I like the dabola, but its not outgoing like the ansorgii, when i get close to the tank the ansorgii comes out from the back will the dabola endli moves from the front to the back of the tank.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store