My Rant!

dogofwar

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2006
Maryland
www.capitalcichlids.org
Thanks to a few courageous folks like Li and the power of social media, the truth about this liar, thief and bully and his misdeeds isn't in the shadows.

Much like when sponsors dropped Bill Cosby in droves when the truth about his actions came to light, the same is occurring with this other Bill. Being associated with Bill is bad for the brand. The ACA and the local club hosting the annual ACA convention dropped him because of all of the outcry. There are no shortage of others that have and will follow.

That Bill is a bad guy, who has a long line of clubs, businesses and good, decent people in the hobby that he's burned, is not in dispute. It's really up to individuals and sponsors to decide whether they want to support Bill and his business called (E.C.C. / Slippery Fisch, Inc.). It's their choice: yes, you can buy some fish in his auctions / personal fund-raisers and drink some free beer...and Bill's relentless shilling does in fact drive business for his sponsors (as long as they continue to pay / support him).

But at the end of the day, wouldn't it be better for hobbyists and sponsors to deal with ethical, decent people?

Matt

This guy has no passion for fish. His only passion is to pocket money from donations and auction events he promotes relentlessly. A fish forum is supposed to support vendors and fish clubs to promote the hobby, but he sees local fish clubs his rival competitors and promotes certain vendors over others because he received more donation. This is why he would not allow local fish clubs to advertise events in his forum for fear of stealing his auction patrons. Now I learned that he has done even worse. He has committed fraud by pocketing Kovention revenue and passing the hotel bill to someone else. Now that his organization is ostracized by local and national fish clubs, I wonder how long it will last.

poppalina

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2010
Boston
WOW, What f--k, I need to join Facebook I just heard of this at the ACA in bits and pieces and had to find out what was going on. I have been a member of that other forum for as long as I have been I member here. I'm in shock I can't believe anyone could " lose" that much money and not have a valid explanation. Li I am so sorry for your troubles, it was a true pleasure meeting you at K2 and having you constantly running up my bids my son was even laughing about it. I'm not sure why if he was in charge of the funds why he didn't use his credit and needed to use yours, but we can probably guess. Why hasn't he been charge or arrested for grand larceny or atleast sued. Eventually he will burn all his bridges and will be no more, I believe what goes around comes around sometimes it just takes awhile. Let's see how long it takes for me to get banned from that other forum.

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
No wonder there is very little traffic over there. They're too busy monitoring MFK. Also notice their members like to utilize the MFK marketplace if they want to sell something and need exposure. Nuff said.............;)

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
No wonder there is very little traffic over there. They're too busy monitoring MFK. Also notice their members like to utilize the MFK marketplace if they want to sell something and need exposure. Nuff said.............;)

LOL!!! That's great!! :D

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2006
DC-MD-VA
This guy has no passion for fish. His only passion is to pocket money from donations and auction events he promotes relentlessly. A fish forum is supposed to support vendors and fish clubs to promote the hobby, but he sees local fish clubs his rival competitors and promotes certain vendors over others because he received more donation. This is why he would not allow local fish clubs to advertise events in his forum for fear of stealing his auction patrons. Now I learned that he has done even worse. He has committed fraud by pocketing Kovention revenue and passing the hotel bill to someone else. Now that his organization is ostracized by local and national fish clubs, I wonder how long it will last.
Yup.. That just sum it all up!!!!! There are rumors on the net.. he allegedly can read member's Private messages... I won't be surprised if that is true....

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2006
DC-MD-VA
WOW, What f--k, I need to join Facebook I just heard of this at the ACA in bits and pieces and had to find out what was going on. I have been a member of that other forum for as long as I have been I member here. I'm in shock I can't believe anyone could " lose" that much money and not have a valid explanation. Li I am so sorry for your troubles, it was a true pleasure meeting you at K2 and having you constantly running up my bids my son was even laughing about it. I'm not sure why if he was in charge of the funds why he didn't use his credit and needed to use yours, but we can probably guess. Why hasn't he been charge or arrested for grand larceny or atleast sued. Eventually he will burn all his bridges and will be no more, I believe what goes around comes around sometimes it just takes awhile. Let's see how long it takes for me to get banned from that other forum.
HAHAHAH i remember you now!!!!

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2006
DC-MD-VA
"BIGGEST and BUSIEST cichlids site" ??? don't think so.... even our MFK Marketplace is busier than his whole site!

MFK cichlid section : 1,212,522 post
his whole site :184,323 post

ShadowP

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2015
Southeastern North Carolina
"BIGGEST and BUSIEST cichlids site" ??? don't think so.... even our MFK Marketplace is busier than his whole site!

MFK cichlid section : 1,212,522 post
his whole site :184,323 post
Naw... give the man some credit (well don't really).

HE IS EXTREMELY BUSY COVERING HIS ARSE TRYING TO MINIMIZE HIS LOSSES!!!

The truth will bury him!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store