My Rant!

fishbum

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2007
Antarctica
First time I saw this. But what's with all the censorship? If this person is guilty , then there is nothing wrong with posting his name and all the sites etc.. he is associated with.

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
WOW, What f--k, I need to join Facebook I just heard of this at the ACA in bits and pieces and had to find out what was going on. I have been a member of that other forum for as long as I have been I member here. I'm in shock I can't believe anyone could " lose" that much money and not have a valid explanation. Li I am so sorry for your troubles, it was a true pleasure meeting you at K2 and having you constantly running up my bids my son was even laughing about it. I'm not sure why if he was in charge of the funds why he didn't use his credit and needed to use yours, but we can probably guess. Why hasn't he been charge or arrested for grand larceny or atleast sued. Eventually he will burn all his bridges and will be no more, I believe what goes around comes around sometimes it just takes awhile. Let's see how long it takes for me to get banned from that other forum.
I wasn't able to make it... was he there?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
First time I saw this. But what's with all the censorship? If this person is guilty , then there is nothing wrong with posting his name and all the sites etc.. he is associated with.
Possibly legal retaliation?

poppalina

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2010
Boston
Even after I nicely walked away, he blocked my IP address so I can't view the site. How petty!
That's ok I won't be visiting LakeTang either.

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Even after I nicely walked away, he blocked my IP address so I can't view the site. How petty!
That's ok I won't be visiting LakeTang either.
it is what it is... play over here and let's get the african forum rocking... btw did you see V ValleyAquatics and @southeastcihlids are vendors here now...

poppalina

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2010
Boston
it is what it is... play over here and let's get the african forum rocking... btw did you see V ValleyAquatics and @southeastcihlids are vendors here now...
Yes I did and have already welcomed them to the site. Atleast they won't have to pay to play on here. Lol

fishbum

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2007
Antarctica
Possibly legal retaliation?
If this person stole something, money in this case, then they have no slander claim to file. The law would be on Li's side in this case. It's terrible what happened, but why the secrecy? I don't get it. If someone stole 11 grand from me, I'd tell anyone who would listen who it was. And fear no legal recourse.

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2006
DC-MD-VA
If this person stole something, money in this case, then they have no slander claim to file. The law would be on Li's side in this case. It's terrible what happened, but why the secrecy? I don't get it. If someone stole 11 grand from me, I'd tell anyone who would listen who it was. And fear no legal recourse.
knowing him.. he is gasping for $... he would probably do anything for it... he already sold his soul for it...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store