My Scleropages leichardti

crenicichla444

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2013
Michigan
Wow that's super hype.... should've gotten one from wetspot when I had the chance lol.... IDK when I'll see these again for a decent price... I'd rather not get a black aro I like these guys better

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
If it were me i would definitely quit with the live. Those are crack for aros.
If he is spitting the pellets give him a few days. He should be eating them in no time.
SOoner the better IMO.

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Aquanero Aquanero try freeze dried krill.. and Charney Charney has 2 we can see how he broke them

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
Tom nice pick up. I love my two and am always toying with the idea of one more. Mine where actually pretty easy to break. I got one feeding on freeze dried krille right away and then easily transitioned to pellets. The other one I thing was freeze dried blood worms then pellets

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
I have freeze dried krill & carni sticks, so today will be the start of "pellets or bust". It's a helluva lot easier to through some pellets into the tank then pealing and chopping shrimp.

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
VERY nice lei, Tom!

Your recent aro threads are REALLY giving me the dragon bug again! :D
Thanks Rob, aros are defiantly cool fish. It took me way too long to discover their appeal. Go for it!

Reactions: UnstoppableJayD

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Thanks Rob, aros are defiantly cool fish. It took me way too long to discover their appeal. Go for it!
Yes sir! I move into my new place on the 12th. I've been riding around with a tank and an FX5 in my car for almost two weeks waiting on my place to open up.

I. AM. READY. lol

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
Yes sir! I move into my new place on the 12th. I've been riding around with a tank and an FX5 in my car for almost two weeks waiting on my place to open up.

I. AM. READY. lol
Looking toward to "new aro" thread soon.

Reactions: Chicxulub
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store