my views on MFK

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2006
DC-MD-VA
danny boy said:
well, ive hit 150 posts and have been on here for a few weeks. after kicking off initially over fish feeding things calmed down and i started to enjoy this forum, and now im gonna tell you/bore you all about it.....

i just wanted to say how ive found the site after a short period. might help mods or whatever to get some feedback.

i like the range of knowledge here and the way the place is so damn busy. any question gets an answer within minutes

considering how busy it is there seems to be a real lack of guppy owners and similar, these are normally the anoying begginers that clutter a forum (i believe this is where MFK ideology works best) newbies dont really go and buy a $1000 dollar tank and put $200 of fish in it. so 90% of the people here know what they are doing!. cant remember any time ive seen any questions about ick.

at first i couldnt stand the aggressivness of many posters here and the way it was accepted so easily buy the mods. but as time has passed i now find my self enjoying the 'kick in the balls' attitude here.. it kind of works. (dont dare put a wrong answer or you WILL be told) and in fishkeeping thats essential as the world of the web means any d!ck can have an answer no matter if it wrong or right. its down to everyone else to stop those people giving out bad info. and you do :clap

anyway im gonna be sticking around for a while longer like it or not i reckon i have something to add to this place and although i aint a die hard MFK'er im happily a fan..

well done MFK

this is probably the best forum ive been on except my own of course ;)
hearing that .............. make MFK all worth it!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store