My week from hell.

Cheifwalnut

Candiru
MFK Member
May 31, 2015
Schoharie New York
Hey everyone. My names Mark. I live in upstate New York. And I've had the worst week in my life. It started out last Sunday as a pretty good day. I woke up and the lady invited me over for dinner that night. So all was good. But it didn't stay like that. Mom and I got in a huge argument about my life decisions. And it wasn't the first time.

I ended up staying at the girlfriends house for the night. And all hell broke loose.
My mother called the police and said I stole the truck, so they took my plates. I couldn't get home. She would have had me arrested. Well a couple days went by and I couldn't go to my mothers. Fish being neglected. Well now it's Monday August 31st. Me and my girlfriends 1 year anniversary. And my fish are dead. 2 breeding dempseys and their fry. Gone because my mother wouldn't let me come get my tank... I am just at a loss. It's been a week from hell

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
Hi mark!, no offence but something smells fishy here.

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
Wow, sorry to hear bro. I hope things turn around for you.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Interesting series of events;so how exactly did your fish die....did moms shut of the power to the tank?

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
A week with your girlfriend, away from mom, loss 2 dempseys plus fries, and you think it's a week from hell, Mark? :rolleyes:

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
The police took the car plates? I've never heard of this. If a car is reported stolen...they impound the car until the 'owner' gets it out.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The police took the car plates? I've never heard of this. If a car is reported stolen...they impound the car until the 'owner' gets it out.
These were my thoughts as well.

Cheifwalnut

Candiru
MFK Member
May 31, 2015
Schoharie New York
For everyone who is confused about the vehicle situation. She did end up coming to get it. and I do not know why the police only took the plates. I assumed they would impound the vehicle too. But the fish died because my room at my mother house had its own breaker. I think that's what it's called. They shut the power to my room off the day after I left. A couple more days and I get my tank back and I can start anew

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
my life decisions
Hello; I may be off track here but reading between the lines, it seems you made some decisions along the course of the week.

Correct this assumption if I am wrong. Many people, parents included, have a "my house-my rules" attitude while someone is living under their roof. Were some of your life decisions at odds with such rules?

Sounds like you are likely 18 or over. If so, I hope you have some saleable skills or education that will enable you to live on your own.

Good luck

Cheifwalnut

Candiru
MFK Member
May 31, 2015
Schoharie New York
Hello; I may be off track here but reading between the lines, it seems you made some decisions along the course of the week.

Correct this assumption if I am wrong. Many people, parents included, have a "my house-my rules" attitude while someone is living under their roof. Were some of your life decisions at odds with such rules?

Sounds like you are likely 18 or over. If so, I hope you have some saleable skills or education that will enable you to live on your own.

Good luck
Your partly correct. I made the choice to move out during the week. For reasons I dont want to share on the Internet I didn't find it a healthy place to live anymore. And I needed to get out.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store