NEED HELP ASAP!

USMCSS

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 3, 2005
Valhalla
Aaaaaand so the 72 hours begins.I learned just how rusty I am with a caulk gun. Made one hell of a mess but easily cleanupable. Here's pics of the main corner getting most of the work. Once it cure I plan on turning the tank around so that corner isn't so visible and an eye sore.

I did get a little spooked when applying the clamp because as I was, I heard a crack but it turned out to be just a small piece on the outside chipping off so I'm not too concerned about it. I did back the pressure of the clamp off just a little after that.

Tank 12.jpg

Tank 13.jpg

Tank 14.jpg

Reactions: Big Fish Freak

USMCSS

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 3, 2005
Valhalla
Ya I don't think I'm going to do the screw thing on that corner. It already has enough going on! lol But I did do it to all the other corners. ;)

Reactions: boldtogether

Big Fish Freak

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Ya I don't think I'm going to do the screw thing on that corner. It already has enough going on! lol But I did do it to all the other corners. ;)
I think you will be just fine. Just be sure to rotate the tank around AFTER you leak test it. Hahaha
I dont think you will run into that problem though, looks like you did a really good job with this one.

USMCSS

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 3, 2005
Valhalla
Should I leave all 125 gallons of water in it when I go to move it? JUST KIDDING! lol

Let's only HOPE I did a good job. Gonna be a very bad situation if all that water comes bursting out into my apartment along with it going into the next door neighbors place....

Big Fish Freak

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Should I leave all 125 gallons of water in it when I go to move it? JUST KIDDING! lol

Let's only HOPE I did a good job. Gonna be a very bad situation if all that water comes bursting out into my apartment along with it going into the next door neighbors place....
Check out my build thread i just posted earlier today on my tank build..that would be a very bad situation if it comes bursting out of my tank...lol

USMCSS

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 3, 2005
Valhalla
UPDATE!

Complete reseal completed with full repair to corner, leaked tested and holding water just fine! SHEW!

Now, question is, how long should I leave it full to ensure it will for sure good to go before draining it again to clear out any debris and chemicals and refilling it and adding fish?

Big Fish Freak Big Fish Freak , boldtogether boldtogether

Reactions: boldtogether
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store