Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisM101

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2014
Paris, AR,United States
Aquascape is deleting negative reviews

They will not refund my order that they have not attempted to fulfill, I am going thru Paypal now to get my money back.

Aquascam should be removed since they cannot take honest negative reviews about their lack of service, if you saw my post before they deleted it then you know it was honest and accurate. If they cannot afford to see their actions in writing then perhaps they should fix their problem with how they operate versus rushing to delete a negative review..But dont worry I will post my review again and again and again on other sites until they refund my $180.

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
My suggestion would be to coordinate a detailed response from the people who have had bad experiences lately. I've seen 3 threads this week, and Brock11 Brock11 had a problem earlier. Certainly do not post it in the aquascape section, they have moderation powers there.

Reactions: jaws7777

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Aquascape is deleting negative reviews

They will not refund my order that they have not attempted to fulfill, I am going thru Paypal now to get my money back.

Aquascam should be removed since they cannot take honest negative reviews about their lack of service, if you saw my post before they deleted it then you know it was honest and accurate. If they cannot afford to see their actions in writing then perhaps they should fix their problem with how they operate versus rushing to delete a negative review..But dont worry I will post my review again and again and again on other sites until they refund my $180.
Sorry that your going through this man. Hope the majority of members support this issue and take their business elsewhere

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Shookones is the man with boots on the ground,I'm eager to see what he has to say about all of this.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Ive gotten fish from them in store and they were pretty good. Bad reviews are one thing but what op is going through and them deleting threads isnt cool.
No,it's not.I have only been in the place once,shortly after they first opened and I have ordered from them a few times with no issues..very recently in fact.
I mentioned Mike because he works there or at least used to.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Oh i agree. Just feel for op. I hate waiting a couple of days for a fish i know im gonna get. This crap qould have me seeing red rats
No,it's not.I have only been in the place once,shortly after they first opened and I have ordered from them a few times with no issues..very recently in fact.
I mentioned Mike because he works there or at least used to.

Reactions: Brock11

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Sorry your going throught this. Ive been thinking about buying fish from them but this is the second time ive seen bad report from them.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Oh i agree. Just feel for op. I hate waiting a couple of days for a fish i know im gonna get. This crap qould have me seeing red rats
LOL R Red

Reactions: Brock11
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store