*NEW 3 bar symmetrical datnoid

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
It's Insane but my thailand connection has some 3 bars dats for sale and over there the 3 bars are $150usd... they call then Cambodian Tiger but really they are just indo

Lmk what u guys think, should I have him ship to me or not
View attachment 1148278

That indo photo you posted looks to be around 3 inches as well. $150 for that 3 bar is too much. Not sure what has happened as of late. More smaller indos have been much easier to get, but asking prices for larger ones have doubled. Personally, don't mind it because I have some larger ones myself. But to see it being sold in places such SoCal for pretty high seems like an anomaly to me. A year or two ago that region had the best deals for indo dats.

CichlaLoverer

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Sheboygan WI
That indo photo you posted looks to be around 3 inches as well. $150 for that 3 bar is too much. Not sure what has happened as of late. More smaller indos have been much easier to get, but asking prices for larger ones have doubled. Personally, don't mind it because I have some larger ones myself. But to see it being sold in places such SoCal for pretty high seems like an anomaly to me. A year or two ago that region had the best deals for indo dats.
Thanks alot.. I look at 3 bars symm the same as 4 bars and agreed that price shouldn't matter at all cause they are just indos but I have seen some 3 bars symm at local fish stores for $100 at 3"... I'm happy with this purchase of $50, hoping he will grow fast.

Currently tank is a 5x3x2 and pellets and talipia fillets

tobegr

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2014
montreal
My 4 inches indo only eats frozen brine shrimp...I starved it one month to force it accept pellets but I failed...

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
My 4 inches indo only eats frozen brine shrimp...I starved it one month to force it accept pellets but I failed...
That doesnt seem like very much for a four inch dat.Maybe you can try adding small chunks of raw shrimp along with the brine shrimp.If it begins to take the raw shrimp slowly offer it larger pieces.

CichlaLoverer

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Sheboygan WI
beauts bro. so stable n gold. whats the white stuff? marshmallow?
Thanks bro, He is super stable and nice color and greet me all the time, he was a good buy for $50, never hide or scare... the white stuffs are tilapia which is his favorite and he also eat carnivore pellets

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store