New festae addition - will update thread with pics periodically

RampageRR

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2012
MD/VA/WV
www.youtube.com
After months of searching, I finally was able to find a willing trade partner and swap some of my males for a female. We both shipped across country successfully, and looks like they're all adjusting well. I had the female divided off on one side with the 2 remaining males on the other for the past week, until the female decided to dig under the divider and go hang out on their side.

Serious thanks to Fluidsuit Fluidsuit MP_cichlid MP_cichlid and Freshwaterpredators Freshwaterpredators

I ended up removing the divider as I work right next to the tank in my office, and let them stay together until last night, when I put the divider back in just to be safe (thanks to everyone for the advice). Took a couple pics of them last night right before I separated them. Male 1 refers to the big boy, about 8 or 8.5 inches. Male 2 is about 7 inches.

The female:

Male 1 and female:

Male 2 and female:

Fluidsuit

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2016
Seattle
www.youtube.com
Super nice photos and of course beautiful female you have there. ;) Can't wait to see more and will be starting a thread of my own when I can get some quality shots. By the way your little guy you sent me seems to have adjusted in the tank with my mid-sized female.

Reactions: RampageRR

8DiagramPoleFighter

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2015
NOLA
Festaes are awesome. Nice fish!

Reactions: RampageRR
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store