New fish added into tank

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Why would I take back the salvinis? What's a carpintis? Texas cichlid? And yes I have my tank overcrowded some but I like to have the tank full. There are plenty of hiding spots now for these cichlids. I'm going to sell some fish
Hey i dont wanna tell you what to do with your fish and if i came off that way it wasnt my intent but its gonna look plenty full when those o's grow.

As far as the sal's Reread post number 14 written by duanes then google google the fish you just added.

Dieboldly

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2015
Buena Park, CA
Hey i dont wanna tell you what to do with your fish and if i came off that way it wasnt my intent but its gonna look plenty full when those o's grow.

As far as the sal's Reread post number 14 written by duanes then google google the fish you just added.
I'm asking because I am new with fish lol especially these type of fish.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
No problem... ive never kept sals so i am not speaking from 1st hand experience but they are said to be nasty and looks like you have two ontop of that having a pair of anything can casue havoc in a tank.

Bit of advice before you buy anything read up on them and come back here and ask the other members. Duanes is top notch as well as many others. What he said in that post is basically oscars are south american and sals/and devil are central. Centrals are much more aggressive the oscars. Not to say that their isnt any centrals that cant be kept with them but you seem to gravitate towards some heavy hitters lol

Dieboldly

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2015
Buena Park, CA
No problem... ive never kept sals so i am not speaking from 1st hand experience but they are said to be nasty and looks like you have two ontop of that having a pair of anything can casue havoc in a tank.

Bit of advice before you buy anything read up on them and come back here and ask the other members. Duanes is top notch as well as many others. What he said in that post is basically oscars are south american and sals/and devil are central. Centrals are much more aggressive the oscars. Not to say that their isnt any centrals that cant be kept with them but you seem to gravitate towards some heavy hitters lol
Lol I do. I like big aggressive fish that can't be together. I don't like my tank to look empty lol so far there are no issues and I can't find the other sal lol idk if it's hiding or what but I'm looking into selling my frontosa, clown knife, and the catfish. I've seen people keep oscars with African cichlids so hopefully I won't have any issues. If I do, I will just have to deal with it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store