New just like all in this forum

HamsterGuy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
(USA) NYC
Hi im a high school student that dont have much money but i do LOVE my pets.
I currently have 3 baby sliver arowanas and a 10 gallon tank of feeder guppies im breeding for my aros in the future. :)
I do many things to keep my pets in top shape and i have passed up on MANY family trips for them. :( :( :(
What im trying to say is plz advise me when i need help and if i know how and wat to do to help ur pets ill do my best to explain for u all.
THANK YOU
To all brothers and sisters.

M.Hampton

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 4, 2005
Hi there I am new to. I graduated in 2002. But it feels like just yesterday.
Me and my husband have all different kinds of pet between us.
chiclids are what we are into now.

that is really respossilbe of you to beed your fish its own food.
I took us a lot of hard lessons to learn that was the best why to feed big fish.
But it is hard for us to feed three big oscars. now they have hole in the head for all the sick gold fish they have eaten :shakehead
we have treated the tank two times now with no luck.
I had a beautiful Albino that die after the first treatment and he was the least sick of all.

piranha45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
kay
hole in the head is a health condition that is alleviated by good care. there's no chemical you can throw in the water that will improve the condition.

breeding your own feeder fish is accomplishable only if you have a huge tank to breed the feeders in. You ought to stick with pellets instead as a staple diet, and use whatever feeder fish you want as occasional treats.

piranha45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
kay
HamsterGuy said:
Hi im a high school student that dont have much money but i do LOVE my pets.
I currently have 3 baby sliver arowanas and a 10 gallon tank of feeder guppies im breeding for my aros in the future. :)
I do many things to keep my pets in top shape and i have passed up on MANY family trips for them. :( :( :(
What im trying to say is plz advise me when i need help and if i know how and wat to do to help ur pets ill do my best to explain for u all.
THANK YOU
To all brothers and sisters.
what size tank do you have for your silver arrows? are you aware of their potential size and growth rates?

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
wellcome to the site. Please list what size tanks you have

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
??