New Motoro Pups!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosewood022

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2006
Troy, MI
These were born today (1-23-08). There are 12 pups (7 males and 5 females). The mother is Colin's old female. This is her second litter here. I know she had several other litters for Colin, but I'm not sure exactly how many. There are two other pregnant females in the same system. After these litters, the females will be getting a much needed break, as this will be three litters in a row for some of them. The males are all in a seperate tank now and are not real happy about it (they are fighting each other a bit). This is the largest litter we have had so far, the previous largest being 9. The pups have been moved to a seperate system to make feeding easier. They will all be for sale in a couple weeks (once they are eating chopped nightcrawlers). Cost is $125 per pup. Shipping is available to legal states, airport to airport, $85.00 per box (2 pups can go in one box).

Pat
Amazon Stingrays
248-840-2135

ilikewomen

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2008
capilla de millpillas,jalisco
how much are they each? plus you think u can hold em for me until theyre stable?

Rosewood022

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2006
Troy, MI
there are 4 left, $150 each (3 females, 1 male). They are stable and have been eating live blackworms for 4 months. (they are a little stubborn about trying other food). Shipping is available to legal states, airport to airport, within the US, for $85.00 per box, up to two pups per box.

Feel free to call with any other questions.

Pat
Amazon Stingrays
248-840-2135

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store