New octopus coming soon!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Wow even though Blue rings are beautiful have the upmost respect for the venom they possess.
Oh yeah,you'd better lol.I was lucky enough to have one of the owners of the shop I worked at order one for me as he didn't want to bring it in.This was back in the early ninties and I have not seen another one for sale since.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Oh yeah,you'd better lol.I was lucky enough to have one of the owners of the shop I worked at order one for me as he didn't want to bring it in.This was back in the early ninties and I have not seen another one for sale since.
Thats about the time I possessed my Octopi also, the good old ninties lol. :)

Oompa Loompa

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2016
Damn, do you have a pic of the blue ring? I've only ever heard of a few in captivity, would be awesome to see one!

I have a source of live foods for him

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
If I ever do any Cephalopods again it will probably be Dwarf Cuttlefish.
Yes a dwarf cuttlefish would be nice to try.
Damn, do you have a pic of the blue ring? I've only ever heard of a few in captivity, would be awesome to see one!

I have a source of live foods for him
Unfortunately no photos.It was years ago when I had it and the phones didnt have cameras in them back then lol!

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Friend had a blue ring in a live rock tank,odd thing is there were sea horses in there and it never messed with them.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I once saw a chambered nautilus in a live rock tank at a shop.....that was an awesome yet sad sight to see.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store