New Stingray Home (600g)

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
You only had to bust out 1 stud and some drywall? Lol

Looks great, i bet you wish you did that a long time ago
LOL, Wish it had been that easy. Had to remove a couple doors and jams. Had to tear out half a closet also at bottom of stairs. Plus the first hole I cut had a concrete foundation wall behind it that no one knew was there. To the left of the one in picture.
Honestly demoing was the easy part, rebuilding is the pain (-:

Truthfully though the delay was more about me procrastinating. I know the wife is happy to have her parking space back in garage.

Last edited:
Reactions: scott s

john C

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2007
ohio
LOL, Wish it had been that easy. Had to remove a couple doors and jams. Had to tear out half a closet also at bottom of stairs. Plus the first hole I cut had a concrete foundation wall behind it that no one knew was there. To the left of the one in picture.
Honestly demoing was the easy part, rebuilding is the pain (-:

Truthfully though the delay was more about me procrastinating. I know the wife is happy to have her parking space back in garage.

john C

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2007
ohio
It was stupid how many small thing I did not think of when I moved my tank over a couple feet. Looks like you got it under control . Good job! Your Rays will love it!

cjfrontlovr

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2006
denver,nc..
fun!

KNH

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2005
OH...IO
Nice Don. Glad to see things progressing for you. I wish I would have been as brave as you about demo, I would have went bigger :) Good luck with the plumbing.

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Plumbing inside the overflows are finished and sump is chambered off. Once the silicone is cured I will move it under the stand and start plumbing for it.

Few pics sitting in place......

IMAG3475.jpg IMAG3476.jpg IMAG3478.jpg IMAG3479.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store