Official 2015-2016 NFL thread

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
It was old when I was watching Padre games there back in '88.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
hahahaha, no we are not, but we are not made of concrete.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
Tebow did alright,. still think he is worthless

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
last game I was at that stadium was 80 or 81 , padre game.

fatboy8

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2012
Philadelphia
I'm sorry but dropping SUPERSTARS? Eagles were one of my fav teams to watch but McCoy, Vick, Jackson and maclin gone? Chip deserves to be fired if they lose this year. Any rookie coach could've won with the team he was handed and now blown up. Congrats you ditched all the strong "brothas" and replaced them with good ol yes men black boys. Now go out and win. For the record, no player has called him racists. He's signed and drafted too many. They've said he doesn't like a certain TYPE of players. They're treated diff etc etc. not handled the same way say....Riley cooper was? Not he hates all black men.

Ps, his poor handling of rough riders started in college. Look at how he handled Blount for an after game punch early in the season. There's a lot of examples and where there's smoke, there's fire
Superstars? You're telling me you'd want someone on your team with horrible attitudes like DeSean and McCoy? Neither fit into chips system. McCoy is a flashy beat you in the open field type player and that doesn't work for that offense. He needed a guy that will run north south not super flashy and break tackles exactly like what Murray does. DeSean was a rotten apple to that team guy had nothing but a bad attitude and thought he was gods gift to football. Both players extremely over rated especially DeSean. Maclin was a decent receiver but had a hard time staying healthy. He had a great year last year but the Eagles couldn't match what Andy Reid was offering him. And Mike Vick are you kidding me? Do you watch football? Let alone any eagles game when he was QB? He had one good season with the Eagles and that was it he was the definition of injury prone. Yeah the guy had an amazing arm but if he's such a superstar where's he at now. As for Chip not winning his first season he was running an offense with guys that don't fit in his system. It's like trying to a puzzle with the wrong pieces and trying to smash them together to make it work it just doesn't happen. And chip kelly suspended a guy that cold cocked someone of the field after the game? You're okay with that? Look at the jets situation you'd be cool to not suspend or expel a player that randomly punches someone in the face? Here's the quote of what McCoy said
“You see how fast he got rid of all the good players. Especially all the good black players. He got rid of them the fastest. That’s the truth. There’s a reason,” McCoy said.
How does that not imply calling him racist? Riley coopers situation in the offseason was handled with a fine and he had to attend a class to learn the impact of what that word means. Roger Goodell was fine with this punishment is he a racist now too? And look at the offseason moves he received more African American players than whites. Guess that screams racism when he got rid of African American players for them. I hate to say it but your arguments suck come back with something better next time. It'd be different if you were from the philly area cause you'd be able to hear all the Offseason moves and explanations and small stuff about the Eagles I hear about every day but someone of that is pretty outlandish.
As for today's game team looked alright at best. Sanchez and Barkley were alright at best. A lot of inaccurate throws but it's the first preseason game. Receivers looked really good that kid Barner looked great averaged 4.8 yards a carry and a 92 yard punt return from breaking some tackles. Tim Tebow was interesting. Sacked 3 times looked very rushed or jumpy had a 50% completion rating did rush for a TD. Thought he looked less than impressive.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Yes, I want the BEST men on my team, I'll make it work. It's my job as coach. How'd getting rid of all those players working out for him? Such riveting playoff runs.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Superstars? You're telling me you'd want someone on your team with horrible attitudes like DeSean and McCoy? Neither fit into chips system. McCoy is a flashy beat you in the open field type player and that doesn't work for that offense. He needed a guy that will run north south not super flashy and break tackles exactly like what Murray does. DeSean was a rotten apple to that team guy had nothing but a bad attitude and thought he was gods gift to football. Both players extremely over rated especially DeSean. Maclin was a decent receiver but had a hard time staying healthy. He had a great year last year but the Eagles couldn't match what Andy Reid was offering him. And Mike Vick are you kidding me? Do you watch football? Let alone any eagles game when he was QB? He had one good season with the Eagles and that was it he was the definition of injury prone. Yeah the guy had an amazing arm but if he's such a superstar where's he at now. As for Chip not winning his first season he was running an offense with guys that don't fit in his system. It's like trying to a puzzle with the wrong pieces and trying to smash them together to make it work it just doesn't happen. And chip kelly suspended a guy that cold cocked someone of the field after the game? You're okay with that? Look at the jets situation you'd be cool to not suspend or expel a player that randomly punches someone in the face? Here's the quote of what McCoy said
“You see how fast he got rid of all the good players. Especially all the good black players. He got rid of them the fastest. That’s the truth. There’s a reason,” McCoy said.
How does that not imply calling him racist? Riley coopers situation in the offseason was handled with a fine and he had to attend a class to learn the impact of what that word means. Roger Goodell was fine with this punishment is he a racist now too? And look at the offseason moves he received more African American players than whites. Guess that screams racism when he got rid of African American players for them. I hate to say it but your arguments suck come back with something better next time. It'd be different if you were from the philly area cause you'd be able to hear all the Offseason moves and explanations and small stuff about the Eagles I hear about every day but someone of that is pretty outlandish.
As for today's game team looked alright at best. Sanchez and Barkley were alright at best. A lot of inaccurate throws but it's the first preseason game. Receivers looked really good that kid Barner looked great averaged 4.8 yards a carry and a 92 yard punt return from breaking some tackles. Tim Tebow was interesting. Sacked 3 times looked very rushed or jumpy had a 50% completion rating did rush for a TD. Thought he looked less than impressive.
Let's break this down. The Eagles are my favorite team to watch. The players were not cancerous on the field. It really is your job to manage certain personalities. You think Pete Carroll LOVES Marshawn lynch and the way he acts? Sure doesn't. It's about competing and producing on the field.

The Blount suspension, miss an entire year for an after game punch? Sorry bro, I'm in in eugene, I've seen these players, met many of them, even chip himself. I can vouch personally that the 3x I've seen him, he's not racist. Very polite man. Blounts a hard headed rough rider. You don't suspend a potential first round draft pick an entire year for letting a fist fly to a player who was talking ish

I repeat, no one has said chip is racist. Not even your quote. It implies he can't handle a certain type of African American. You know which type im referring to. You're implying things that were never said by any player.

Riley cooper, better player, worker then maclin and Jackson? Why is he still there? Don't worry, I'll wait

Vick, I didn't say he should've been starter, he could've rode out his time there. Spot back up duty. Trust me, you've needed the back up every year. He was the wrong type of "brotha" with too much influence so he was gone quick. Like the rest

I love that you call superstars, some of the most talented offensive players of the past 5 years "overrated". Bet they're all better then Riley cooper who's still there and overpaid on the new contract. You should be asking why cooper got resigned while top offensive players were sent out

Last edited:

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
sorry mike, way to much reading for my little mind with out a little structure. I am sure you are making some valid points but dang. That is to hard of a read.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store