Official 2015-2016 NFL thread

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
wait....flashy open field players don't work in chips system? All HIS best players have been the flash make you miss type. None have been north and south runners.

fatboy8

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2012
Philadelphia
Let's break this down. The Eagles are my favorite team to watch. The players were not cancerous on the field. It really is your job to manage certain personalities. You think Pete Carroll LOVES Marshawn lynch and the way he acts? Sure doesn't. It's about competing and producing on the field.

The Blount suspension, miss an entire year for an after game punch? Sorry bro, I'm in in eugene, I've seen these players, met many of them, even chip himself. I can vouch personally that the 3x I've seen him, he's not racist. Very polite man. Blounts a hard headed rough rider. You don't suspend a potential first round draft pick an entire year for letting a fist fly to a player who was talking ish

I repeat, no one has said chip is racist. Not even your quote. It implies he can't handle a certain type of African American. You know which type im referring to. You're implying things that were never said by any player.

Riley cooper, better player, worker then maclin and Jackson? Why is he still there? Don't worry, I'll wait

Vick, I didn't say he should've been starter, he could've rode out his time there. Spot back up duty. Trust me, you've needed the back up every year. He was the wrong type of "brotha" with too much influence so he was gone quick. Like the rest

I love that you call superstars, some of the most talented offensive players of the past 5 years "overrated". Bet they're all better then Riley cooper who's still there and overpaid on the new contract. You should be asking why cooper got resigned while top offensive players were sent out
Let's break this down. The Eagles are my favorite team to watch. The players were not cancerous on the field. It really is your job to manage certain personalities. You think Pete Carroll LOVES Marshawn lynch and the way he acts? Sure doesn't. It's about competing and producing on the field.

The Blount suspension, miss an entire year for an after game punch? Sorry bro, I'm in in eugene, I've seen these players, met many of them, even chip himself. I can vouch personally that the 3x I've seen him, he's not racist. Very polite man. Blounts a hard headed rough rider. You don't suspend a potential first round draft pick an entire year for letting a fist fly to a player who was talking ish

I repeat, no one has said chip is racist. Not even your quote. It implies he can't handle a certain type of African American. You know which type im referring to. You're implying things that were never said by any player.

Riley cooper, better player, worker then maclin and Jackson? Why is he still there? Don't worry, I'll wait

Vick, I didn't say he should've been starter, he could've rode out his time there. Spot back up duty. Trust me, you've needed the back up every year. He was the wrong type of "brotha" with too much influence so he was gone quick. Like the rest

I love that you call superstars, some of the most talented offensive players of the past 5 years "overrated". Bet they're all better then Riley cooper who's still there and overpaid on the new contract. You should be asking why cooper got resigned while top offensive players were sent out
I never said Riley Cooper was all that either. He's the type of player that makes a pivotal catch a game kinda guy and that's it. He's not too bad blocking wise but that's all he's worth didn't agree with the huge contract but the Eagles see something with him. I think the potential is still somewhat there to be a decent slot receiver but not much else. As for the superstar thing I thought you referred to those players as super stars

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I never said Riley Cooper was all that either. He's the type of player that makes a pivotal catch a game kinda guy and that's it. He's not too bad blocking wise but that's all he's worth didn't agree with the huge contract but the Eagles see something with him. I think the potential is still somewhat there to be a decent slot receiver but not much else. As for the superstar thing I thought you referred to those players as super stars
Correct, Jackson and mccoy= superstars. You don't have to be a hall of famer to be a superstar. Just one of the top players in said position over a few years when measured against their peers....which you cannot argue they aren't. Maclin's last 2 healthy years were very productive too.

The point about cooper isn't his racist comment, it's that he's the ONLY receiver that was held onto while receivers with more talented in their jock strap were shipped out. don't tell me he fits the system either. He's easily replaceable. You could do his job.

If you've actually paid attention to chips entire career, you'd see there is no specific skill set that's required besides be fast and be great at blocking. Look at his 4 QBs in Oregon, only Dennis Dixon and Mariotta were similar. RB, the flashy type prevailed (lamicheal James, de'anthony Thomas). No WR was ever able to put up good stats. chip has always adjusted the team to the players strengths instead of forcing the team to fit his style. It's why he probably believes he can make tebow work. He won't make him into something he's not. He'll exploit his strengths.

Last edited:

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Michael Vick has signed with the Steelers....

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
Michael Vick has signed with the Steelers....
Funny how so many people are morally opposed to Vick being on the team, yet they are fine with Big Ben and the multiple accusations of sexual assault. I guess they have a higher opinion of dogs then they do women.

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
Funny how so many people are morally opposed to Vick being on the team, yet they are fine with Big Ben and the multiple accusations of sexual assault. I guess they have a higher opinion of dogs then they do women.
I guess so, especially with the word they "invented" for women... :(

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
Looks like the Bills are wanting to be the "bad boys" of the NFL. Quickly signing the Jawbreaker.
I think Rex just wants to stick it up to the Jets!

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I also found that interesting. Who gives a crap if Vick is holding a clip board on the sideline

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
And this surprises you?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store