Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Hey Danny, yeah we've had thunder and lightning here in the past few days. Unfortunately, I've been goin thru stuff and Im hoping for better days. That's where I've been. It's been really slow here it looks like.
Hope better days are on the way for you rocky :)

Its been nice weather here for a week too appart from the thunder storm , ive even fired up the BBQ TWICE this side of the water and bust out the shorts lol
That roast pork looks delicious pops , beats my BBQ attempt :D mines a cheap one as we only use it few times a year (if were lucky)

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
YOu know that's actually a really good idea. My ex never liked me going fishing, so I kinda got out of the habit of considering it as an option.

Well, now I'm single and I suppose it's an option again. :D

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Mate if I was single again I'd be fishing this weekend , turns out between the other halfs little jobs , two kids the dog and the fish I'll probably only get a couple of hours in this weekend and the ponds 200m from my house lol im just far to busy these days to go on weekend carp hunts :D
I think you should go for it while you can mate hahahaha

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
I know im not wishing for that mate , but if could have a wish an extra hours time a day would be nice atm , think I need my holiday/vacation now im all worked out

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
The sad thing is, I got a place that's about 500 feet away from a 90,000 acre lake and it hadn't occured to me to go fishing because I'm so used to be being nagged at incessantly if I tried to do so!

I need to learn how to be single again lol

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Yes rocky thats some funny stuff mate , I read an artical the other day on a manc Graff artist that was dropped of all his tagging charges because the judge thought it was inspirational and said he could be the next banksy :D:D:D his stuffs nothing like banksy not even the same concept he just does raw tagging and throw Ups everywhere (and not good ones tbh lol )

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store