May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Get them all onto the manc language krich "what's happenin lad " hahahaha ;):D

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Anyone catching the news today? Here there was a quick blurb about the benefits of having an aquarium. Lowers blood pressure and heart rate, things we already know here. What was funny is that they said the higher number of fish being watched, the more positive effect was noted. I've always favored a high population tank myself.
Oh and that Ohio cop saw the judge today. LMAO!! I don't think I've ever seen anyone look sooo scared!! He's gonna get what he deserves and he knows it, I love it.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Whoever wrote that article about aquariums lowering blood pressure has obviously never had to take an fx5 motor to bits and clean the impeller at 11pm in a dark back yard because if you dont all your malawis will die from lack of oxygen :D oh its so relaxing lol

Reactions: FMA4ME

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Hahahaha thanks mate :D yeah had a chilled evening worked all day

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Whoever wrote that article about aquariums lowering blood pressure has obviously never had to take an fx5 motor to bits and clean the impeller at 11pm in a dark back yard because if you dont all your malawis will die from lack of oxygen :D oh its so relaxing lol
Lol, yea that's what I was thinking, my Discus obviously never got the memo! :D

Reactions: Evz jardini
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store