Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
we see. I personally do not buy into the cam camp. Not saying he is not a good QB, but do not think he is as good, "yet" as he thinks he is, and that can play into Denver defense, (notice I am trying to make this into a game worth watching),.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
either way , fire ball whisky, beer and good eats! then bed.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Hello; I recorded the 24 hour race from Daytona Fla. I also have some regular season football games recorded that I did not get around to watching. The political adds have not started here in TN yet. I do not look forward to the circus comming to my area.

No suprise that everyone around here is pulling for Peyton in the SB. The rumor going around is that he may become a quarter back coach here for the VOLS. I am pulling for the Broncos because of Peyton but have some doubts they can beat Carolina.
I guess we will be on opposite sides of the fence here. I can't stand the Broncos. I hate Elway, which still is involved with them. I don't care for the way they brought Manning in. While Manning is a good QB...he's lazy and boring.

While not really a fan of the Panthers...I do have positive feelings towards them and will be cheering them on.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Meh dont care for either team. Though broc should have gotten the starts. They won in spite of peyton not because of him.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
HAPPY GROUNDHOG DAY!....
download.jpg

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
early summer, they should have ate him after, as the old tradition use to be.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
my team is AFC, so if my team does not make the super bowl I feel inclined root for my division, if my divition does not make it, then I am inclined to root for the AFC.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
yup, not just him but any ground hog, wood chuck, and what other names they go by, is tied to a earlier tradition candlemas(SP) blessed candle, its to mark the day between the winter equinox and the summer solstice. some how in the new frontier this got twisted. let me find the link.
http://time.com/3685895/groundhog-day-history/

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store