Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Just heard on the radio that lochte apologized... man anyone else think this is ridiculous that this story is getting this amount of coverage ?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Just heard on the radio that lochte apologized... man anyone else think this is ridiculous that this story is getting this amount of coverage ?
Under normal circumstances it would be but being that the incident took place in an Olympic host country,and that country wants to look its best as any country would while they are on the world stage this is not so ridiculous.A group of foreigners decended upon them,acted like a bunch of college fratboy drunkards and told a bunch of embarrassing lies and they went full into damage control mode.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
.....and the lamestream newsmedia is stirring it all up like chefs in a kitchen lol.....I guess Katrina 2.0 in New Orleans isn't newsworthy enough.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
.....and the lamestream newsmedia is stirring it all up like chefs in a kitchen lol.....I guess Katrina 2.0 in New Orleans isn't newsworthy enough.
Lol Katrina 2.0. I saw an article about how that lamestream media was all over Bush about supposedly not caring about people who suffered in the first one, but nobody is saying anything about Obama not doing anything about this one. I think Obama is actually on vacation.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yep,another golf trip.....Crazy Joe is probably his caddy.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Lol Katrina 2.0. I saw an article about how that lamestream media was all over Bush about supposedly not caring about people who suffered in the first one, but nobody is saying anything about Obama not doing anything about this one. I think Obama is actually on vacation.
Thats what i mean 100,000 now homeless while the bum plays golf, hillary has daily scandals, the potus got flat out caught lying about iran AGAIN yet its 24x7 looser lochte coverage

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Been reading up some about the clinton foundation and the clinton global initiative....man this stuff is amazing, makes watergate look like a joke

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
are no stupid teens,they are grown men and Locktite is over thirty years old.
Hello; I did not know this. My bad. Very little excuse at that age.

Hello; yes the prez is playing golf. I guess that he is not running for anything may have something to do with it. Saw that he is to finally cut the trip a bit short and go to the flood area. I give very few points for getting around to taking care of business late.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Hello; I did not know this. My bad. Very little excuse at that age.

Hello; yes the prez is playing golf. I guess that he is not running for anything may have something to do with it. Saw that he is to finally cut the trip a bit short and go to the flood area. I give very few points for getting around to taking care of business late.
I think that had more to do with not being out done by trump ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store