PEARL HEAVEN

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
wow...those rays look amazing, dude!
Thank you Mirek

Wow!! Gorgeous stock, that tank is perfect I wouldn't change a thing about it.
Glad you like it....thank you!

I really like the polka dot bottom :). Those black bar silver dollars are in such good condition!
I love the wide bar Myleus too, have a group in nearly all my tanks. The polka dot bottom is simply silicone blobs I did for holding the double base together.

Great looking fish!
Thank you!

Aquaman45, i was wondering what do you feed your rays? And how often for adults and pups? How much and how often for your prego rays?

You always have such healthy looking rays and healthy litters of pups....
Thanks Trev,
I feed a lot of pellets including Sturgeon and Hikari, the pups are fed Hikari carnivore pellets twice a day along with whitebait, Mussel and Prawn, all chopped up small.
Adults get 2 feeds a day normally, I sometimes feed them only once, makes them work the substrate.

Top class !!!
Thanks Alan.

Lovely pearls! Are there a couple pregnant females in there?
Could we see a narrated video of your entire ray/ fish stock sometime? These short videos and pictures are just a tease
Thanks Jason.
Blimey I'm not Sir David Attenborough.......will see what I can do.

That my friend is a tank of pure beauty. Just gorgeous.
Thanks Toohard, your always very kind with your comments...appreciate it!

Stunning group in top condition
Thanks!

Lovely Pearls Richard.
Thanks Don.

very gorgeous pearl rays! Thanks for sharing!

Cheers
My pleasure...thank you!

MHDevelopments

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Suffolk
www.m-h-developments.co.uk
Richard, if you need sir David Attenborough I have 'a man in the bbc' who is a dear friend for many years, he edits natural world documentaries. It's a looooong shot but where there's a will..........
On a slightly more realistic note however, we'd all love to hear the voice of a superhero (Aquaman) :) :) :)

Ashley106

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2014
England
Richard, if you need sir David Attenborough I have 'a man in the bbc' who is a dear friend for many years, he edits natural world documentaries. It's a looooong shot but where there's a will..........
On a slightly more realistic note however, we'd all love to hear the voice of a superhero (Aquaman) :) :) :)
Sorry couldn't resist

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
Very nice .
Thank you!

Thanks Mike,
I will get something sorted in the not too distant future......not too sure about the superhero title...LOL!

Sorry couldn't resist
Nice one Ash, bet you had a right giggle to yourself at my expense when you thought of this...lol!
Thanks mate!

I've never seen Richard man handle a trident before, but he's a dab hand at dildo juggling lol!!!
Sorry Richard, the beer got the better of me last night.
Not a problem Mike, I thought it was funny, didn't expect any less from you lol!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store