pentair fiberglass tanks with viewing windows

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
I told them if they couldn't get me a replacement tank within the next 2-3 weeks that they would hear from my lawyer

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
lmfaooooooo, $1 for each 100 gallon

well was going to save this for my build thread, but progress is going slow. Front left corner is all scruff up on the INSIDE. Now I will never look/see that area once tank is filled, but when u pay for new product u expect new quality. Also when I took a paper towel to wipe down the dust, I picked up tiny blue flakes. Im still filling this B, if it starts flaking/chipping like crazy Im getting a new one. My fish r still small so no issue going back to old tank. SandNukka15 SandNukka15 best wishes man, I rly hope things go well with gettin a new tank and no other issues arises.

View attachment 1179523

View attachment 1179524

View attachment 1179525

Thanks bro I'm really hoping everything goes well for you....I wouldn't want u to have to go thru the stress and frustration I am going thru at the moment.

AS TO EVERYONE ELSE....I HIGHLY SUGGEST AVOIDING THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS.....THEY ARE A PIECE OF **** COMPANY.

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
I haven't read the entire story (I know you have another thread about the tank in the ray forum); are they going to replace your tank?

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
They offered to replace it but I won't get a new one until July so I have to wait in order to drill everything in place for my sump etc

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
So they will send you a new tank in July ( or when they get them from overseas) free of charge? And do you have to return the current one?

M@T!@$

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2016
Vancouver
What happened? I didn't read the entire thread, just saw this now. Seems like he got cheated out by Aquatic Eco, is that correct?
i am not really sure, all I know is that his tanks are chipping and that he is waiting for a new tank to be replaced

MHcblues119

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2007
Essex, New Jersey
The coating over the fiberglass was flaking off. I understand wanting a new tank or rembursment for a purchase like that. He'll be back in a week.

Guess my post got deleted about him being banned? He said a swear word. I forgot we're not all adults on this site.:)

M@T!@$

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2016
Vancouver
The coating over the fiberglass was flaking off. I understand wanting a new tank or rembursment for a purchase like that. He'll be back in a week.

Guess my post got deleted about him being banned? He said a swear word. I forgot we're not all adults on this site.:)
Perfect! For a tank that price they better be making them last long, I would also be pretty pissed of mine started flaking off

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store