Petsmart getting better?

chloe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2008
portsmouth/southampton/crawley, UK
wow thats really good!
i no the pets at home (same as petco etc) up where i live has improved ALOT!!!
although i went and got a senegal the other day and he said i would need a 200g for it....i just said well i got a 125 and he said yea. lol.
but they wont give me any fish to put in my com tank....they prob would get eaten lol but they dont no what half my fish are...which i quite concerning.
but they r getting better

redchaser

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2008
louisiana
www.redchaser.com
My local petsmart has baby red belly pacu's in a tank with an information card that says you need a 30 gallon tank to raise them. Stuff like that probably washes out with the good deed you saw.

Death Pony

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Thedaniokeeper;2850031; said:
:)

My Local petsmart has undyed glassfish!
I might pick a couple up, but I don't want to stress my 55 gallon.
Mine does too!!! They look really good.

MFK for the win!

Brian Fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2008
Wood River Illinois
My brother took me to the local Petsmart last week. I was really impressed with the quality of the fish that they had. The fish looked really happy not like the ones at Walmart. But reading the signs made me laugh a little. Irridescent Shark 12 inches.

snyder810

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2008
Ohio
redchaser;2869995; said:
My local petsmart has baby red belly pacu's in a tank with an information card that says you need a 30 gallon tank to raise them. Stuff like that probably washes out with the good deed you saw.
progress...was just in a petsmart and they had that part of the pacu sign blacked out...so some are at least willing to admit wrong info.

tcarswell

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2008
Tibet
le patron;2864702; said:
man, tcarswell! you practically own this thread :D
I have my passionate causes. Downing large companies for simply being large companies is one of them :)

paopanlilio

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2009
makati
i think the who refused to sell the oscar is a monster fish keeper as well and has knowledge. usually pet store crews doesnt know anything about the hobby LMAO
kudos to the guys who refused

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store